IIT JEE Advanced Online Form 2018
JEE Advanced Online Form 2018
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur Invites Online Application Form for the Admission for IIT Joint Entrance Examination JEE Advanced 2018. CBSE IIT JEE Advanced Online Form 2018. Those Candidate who are qualified in JEE Main Exam can apply at official website. Candidate check more detail at SarkariRojgaar.com
IIT Kanpur JEE Advanced Admission Form 2018
Short Detail of Notification
Exam Name : IIT JEE Advanced
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 02 May 2018
End Date for Application : 07 May 2018
End Date for Application with Late Fee : 08 May 2018
Exam Date : 20 May 2018
Download Admit Card : May 2018
Result Announcement : June 2018
Exam Fees Deposit :
Unreserved category (General / OBC) : INR 2600/-
Reserved category (SC / ST / PH / Female) : INR 1300-/-
Application Fees deposit through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or Offline deposited.
Age Limit :
Eligible Candidates Born After 01-10-1993 (Gen/ OBC)
And Candidates Born After 01-10-1988 (SC/ ST)
Age relaxation for reserved category as per rules.
Eligibility Criteria : Candidate passed JEE MAIN 2017 Entrance Test with Secured Qualified Marks. Category Certification Must be Issued After 01-04-2017
How to Apply
- Those candidate who are qualified in JEE Main can Apply JEE Advanced at official website.
- Candidate Click Apply Online Link and Enter Registration Details.
- Scan Copy of 10th and 12th Certificates are required for filling Application Form.
- Candidate Photo And Signature Scan Copy.
- Fill Details Carefully and Submit Registration Form.
- Applicant must read Instruction before Apply Online.
Online Registration : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Follow us on