AEES PGT TGT PRT Teacher Online Form 2018
Atomic Energy Education Society, AEES Invites Online Application Form for the Post of Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, Primary Teachers Recruitment in AEES Schools/Junior Colleges in India. AEES PGT, TGT, PRT Teacher Recruitment 2018. Those candidate who are Interested and Eligible for the job post can apply at official website. Check more detail like Age, Fees, Vacancy, Eligibility, Application Process at SarkariRojgaar.com
AEES PGT TGT PRT Teacher Recruitment 2018
Short Detail of Notification
Advertisement No. AEES/Ol/2018
Organisation Name : Atomic Energy Education Society
Post Name : PGT/ TGT/ PRT Teachers
Important Dates :
Notification Issued : March 2018
End Date for Apply online : 7 April 2018
Date of Fee Deposit : 7 April 2018
Application Fee Payment :
Unreserved category (GEN/ OBC) : INR 750/-
Reserved category (SC/ ST/PWD/Women) : Nil/- (Fee Exempted)
Fee deposit through Online Credit card/Debit Card/ Net Banking
Age Limit : as on 07-04-2018
PGT : Up to 40 Years,
TGT : Up to 35 Years,
PRT : Up to 30 Years
Age Relaxation for reserved category as per AEES Recruitment Rules.
Total Vacancy : 50 Posts (PGT- 8, TGT- 17, PRT- 25)
Salary Structure :
PGT : INR 35400/- to INR 112400/-
TGT : INR 44900/- to INR 142400/-
PRT : INR 47600/- to INR 151100/-
Eligibility Criteria :
PGT Teacher : Postgraduate Degree in relevant subject with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed Degree from any recognized University.
TGT Teacher : B.Sc/ BA Degree in concerned Subject and B.Ed Degree from any recognized University and CTET Exam Qualified.
PRT Teacher : Intermediate (10+2) exam with 50% Marks and D.Ed/D.El.Ed./B.El.Ed. Diploma/Degree and CTET Exam Qualified.
Note : All Applicants should Proficient in Teaching in English Medium, For more Detail kindly check Notification.
Selection Pattern : Candidate selection is based on Written Exam and Skill Test
How To Apply
1. Those candidate who are fulfill Eligibility norms for the Recruitment Post.
2. Interested candidate may Apply Online at AEES official website on or before 07-04-2018
3. Applicants First Logon to aees.mahaonline.gov.in Portal Official Website.
4. Read Advertisement and Check Eligibility Details. View Guidelines Carefully.
5. Now Register by Clicking on New User Registration Link. (Candidate Having Valid Email Id and Mobile No.)
6. Fill up Application Form carefully.
7. Pay Application Fee and Upload Scan Photo & Sign.
8. Submit Complete Application Form.
9. Take Application Print Out for Future Use.
Online Registration : Click Here
Registered User Login : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Scheme & Syllabus : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here