Aeronautical Development Agency is an Autonomous Body and a Society entrusted with the task of Design and Development of Tejas aircraft (LCA). ADA invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of ‘Assistant’
Advt Reference No. ADA:ADV-104:2016 Date :24 August 2016
Important Dates to remember :
Commencement of Online registration : 29 Aug 2016
Last date for applications on-line: 1700 hrs on 19 Sep 2016
Last date for receiving hard copy of application: 1700 hrs on 10 Oct 2016
Post Name : Assistant
Category & No. of Post
Total Vacancies – 13
(SC – 3, ST – 1, OBC – 2 & Unreserved – 7)
Essential Qualification & Skills :
At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Science / Arts /
Business Administration / Business Management in First Class
from a recognized university.
Possess a speed of 30 w.p.m. in English typewriting
corresponding to 9000 KDPH on Computer.
Desirable : Certificate course in Computer skills like MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, E-Mail, Internet etc. for routine office work.
Essential Experience : Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in a reputed organization in one or more of the following areas :
1. Office Administration / Personnel Management, maintenance
of office files & personnel records and other related jobs
2. Purchase & Stores Management / Materials Management /
Inventory Management etc.
3. Accounts / Finance, preparation and passing bills for
payment, TDS, Income Tax/Sales Tax, preparation of final
Age : 30 years (as on closing date of the advertisement). Relaxation of age allowed as per Govt. of India Rules for reserved categories.
Minimum Basic Pay of Rs.25,500/- in Level-4 plus allowances as applicable to Central Government employees. (corresponding to Grade Pay 2,400/- of 6th CPC)
Mode of selection:
Written Test and skill test in typewriting (on computer keyboard). Candidates qualifying in both the tests only will be shortlisted for selection.
How to apply:
1. Candidates are required to register their applications through ADA recruitment website: www.ada.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
2. Upon successful submission of the application on-line, a system generated unique application number would be allotted which should be carefully preserved by the applicants for future reference.
3. In addition to registration on website, candidates should send a hard copy of the registered online application (downloaded from the given web-site) along with self attested certificate copies of SSLC, PUC, Graduation, Experience proof, Caste, NOC etc. by Registered / Speed Post to the address as mentioned below.
The Chief Administrative Officer
Aeronautical Development Agency, P.B.No.1718
Vimanapura Post, Bangalore – 560 017
4. Self-attested Copies of all the certificates as mentioned above should be sent in an envelope of size 12” x 10” clearly mentioning ‘ADV-104 : Application for the post of ‘Assistant’ boldly on top of the envelope within seven days of registering the application on ADA web site.
5. The candidates should ensure that the application and copies of certificates in the envelope are not folded and are neatly tagged in the order of – : On-line application print-out (on top) followed by self attested copies of current experience certificate, NOC
(if applicable), previous experience certificates, Post Graduation Certificate with marks sheet, Graduation Certificate with marks sheet, Computer / Typing Skill Certificate, Diploma/PUC/12th Std Certificate, SSLC/10th Std Certificate, Caste Certificate in the
prescribed format, Govt. issued any photo ID /address proof etc.
Some Important Links
Click Here for Apply Here
Click Here for View Application
Click Here for Full Notification
Official Website : www.ada.gov.in