Allahabad High Court APS Online Form 2017
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad Invites Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Additional Private Secretary (APS) Vacancy 2017. Those candidate who are Interested and Eligible for the Recruitment Post can Apply at official website. Check more detail like Age, Fees, Vacancy, Eligibility at SarkariRojgaar.com
Allahabad High Court APS Recruitment 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name : Additional Private Secretary (APS)
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 07 November 2017
End Date for Online Application : 21 November 2017
End Date for Fees payment : 22 November 2017
Application Fee Detail :
Unreserved category (Gen / OBC) : INR 750/-
Reserved category (SC/ ST) : INR 500/-
Exam fees deposit through online Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking or through E-Challan.
Age Limit : As on 01-07-2017
Candidate age belongs to Minimum : 21 years | Maximum : 35 years
Age relaxation for reserved category as per Recruitment Rules.
Total Vacancy : 39 (Gen : 20, OBC : 10, SC : 08, ST : 01)
Eligibility Detail :
Candidates passed Bachelor Degree from University established by Law in India or any other equivalent qualification, And Also have good knowledge of english shorthand & typewriting with minimum speed of 100 And 40 wpm.
Selection Process : Candidate selection is based on Written Exam And Shorthand Test/ Computer Knowledge Test. Selection Process shall comprise of 02 (Two) Stages –
Stage 1 –
- Part A – Multiple Choice / Objective Type Test
- Syllabus – 1. Elementary knowledge of General English & General Studies, 2. Elementary knowledge of Computers.
- Maximum Marks : 60 Marks
- Part B – Subjective Type Test
- Syllabus – Translation of Passage in Shorthand to English (From Sir Isaac Pitman’s Book)
- Maximum Marks – 40 Marks
- Total Marks : 100 Marks
Stage 2 –
- Part A – Shorthand Test – 150 Marks
- Part B – Computer Knowledge Test – 50 Marks
- Total Marks : 200 Marks
- Grand Total Marks : 300 Marks
- There shall be no Interview
- The standard of the question paper shall be of graduation level
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
How To Apply
Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can Apply for the Additional Private Secretary (APS) Recruitment Post. Interested candidate may Apply Online at MPPHC official website on or before 21-11-2017. Applicant must read Full Notification before Apply Online.
Full Notification : Click Here
Download Syllabus : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here