APDCL Manager Recruitment 2017
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited APDCL Invites Online Application Form for the 274 Recruitment Post of Assistant Manager, Junior Manager Vacancy 2017. Those candidate who are Interested and Eligible for the Recruitment Job Post at official website. Check more detail like Age, Fees, Vacancy, Eligibility at www.SarkariRojgaar.com
APDCL Assistant Manager, Jr. Manager Online Form 2017
Short Detail Of Notification
Post Name : Assistant Manager, Junior Manager
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 24 September 2017
End Date for Online Application : 20 October 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
Unreserved category (General / OBC) : INR 500/-
Reserved category (SC/ ST/ PH) : 250/-
Application fee deposit through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Age Limit : As on 01.09.2017
Assistant Manager : Minimum 21 years | Maximum : 38 years
Junior Manager : Minimum : 18 years | Maximum : 38 years
Age Relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment rules.
Total Vacancy : 274 posts (Assistant Manager : 148, Junior Manager : 126)
Eligibility Detail :
Assistant Manager : degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or full time MBA or equivalent in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management from a recognized university.
Junior Manager : diploma in relevant discipline from recognized institute.
Post Discipline :
Assistant Manager (Group A) : Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Information Technology, Instrumentation, Human Resource
Junior Manager (Group B) : Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Instrumentation
Exam Pattern And Syllabus :
- The questions will be of Objective type with multiple choices.
- OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) answer sheet will be provided for answering questions.
- Each question will carry 1 (one) mark for correct answer.
- There will be negative marking of 0.5 (half) marks for wrong answer against each question.
- Candidates will have to use ONLY BLACK BALL PEN.
- USE OF ERASER, CHEMICAL, CORRECTION FLUID for correcting options once marked in the OMR answer sheet is prohibited and answer sheets bearing traces of such use shall not be evaluated.
- Calculator, Mobile phone and any other electronic gadgets will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
Selection Process : Candidate selection is based on Written Exam and Interview.
How To Apply
Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can Apply for the Recruitment Post. Interested candidate may Apply Online at APDCL official website on or before 20-10-2017. Applicant must read full Notification before Apply Online.
Online Registration : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here