BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Online Form 2017
BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name : Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentices
Trade of Graduate Apprentice : Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Tele Communication, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Application, Information Technology, Electrical, Industrial Engineering, Instrumentation Technology, Metallurgy, Mechanical
Trade of Technician Apprentice : Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Modern Office Management
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 22 November 2017
End Date of Online Application : 10 December 2017
End Date of Submit Final Form : 17 December 2017
Exam Fees : Nil/- (No Fee payment required for Recruitment)
Age Limit : As on 01.11.2017
Candidate age belongs to Minimum 14 years | Maximum 25 years
Age Relaxation for reserved category (SC/ST : 05 years, OBC : 03 years) as per Recruitment Rules.
Total Vacancy : 229 posts (Graduate Apprentice : 138, Technician Apprentices : 91)
Eligibilty Detail :
Graduate Apprentice : Bachelor Degree (BE/B.Tech.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 70% marks (For SC/ST 60% Marks) from recognized university or institute.
Technician Apprentices : Diploma in relevant stream from recognized institute.
Selection Process : Candidate selection is based on Merit.
How To Apply
Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply online for the Recruitment Post. Applicant Register themselves firstly on www.mhrdnats.gov.in on or before 10-12-2017. after that Fill other Online Application And after Applicant Sent the hard copy of the online application along with other relevant documents should be sent to the Following Address – Post Box No. 35, Piplani Post Office, BHEL, Bhopal- 462022(M.P.) on or before 17-12-2017.
Process of Online Application –
1. Proof of Date of Birth/ High school marksheet/certificate
2. Documents of Educational qualification i.e. marksheet/ certificate (10th/12th)
3. Documents of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Marksheets of B.E./ B.Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate.
4. Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
5. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in prescribed format. (if applicable).
6. Self undertaking for OBC Non-Creamy layer (if applicable)
7. Disability certificate from District Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped).
8. Copy of medical token for wards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Employee (Serving/ Retired/ Deceased).
9. Copy of registration slip showing enrolment/registration number generated after successful enrolment/registration on www.mhrdnats.gov.in website. Applications received without copy of online acknowledgement slip and other relevant documents as prescribed shall be rejected.
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here