BHEL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2017
BHEL Trade Apprentice Application Form 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Trade Name : Fitter/ Turner/ Machinist/ Welder/ Electrician/ Draftsman/ Motor Vehicle mechanic/ Electronics/ Pattern Maker/ Forger & Heat Treatment/ Foundryman
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts : 25 January 2017
- End Date for Application : 08 February 2017
- End Date for Submit Form : 14 February 2017
- Interview Date : 16 to 18 March 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
- Nil/- (Not Required)
Age Limit :
- Candidate age belongs to minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
- Age Relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment rules.
- Candidate age as on 01-04-2017
Total Post : 267 posts
Eligibility Detail :
- Trade Apprentice : Candidate passed 10th (High School) Exam and also clear ITI in related trade approved by NCVT.
Selection Process :
- Candidate selection is based on Interview.
How To Apply
- Those Candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment post.
- Interested candidate may apply online at BHEL official website on or before 08-02-2017.
- Candidate fill all details carefully.
- Candidate send hard copy of Acknowledgement Slip along with self attested xerox copies of relevant documents /certificates to following Address and Candidate should Mention “Trade Apprentice Training April 2017 Online Application” on envelop.
- Deputy Manager, Room No. 29, Human resource Department, Main Administrative Building, BHEL, Heep, Ranipur, Haridwar(Uttarakhand) Pin – 249403 on or before 14 February 2017.
- Applicant Read Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Online Registration : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Follow us on