Bihar Police ASI Stenographer Online Form 2018
BPSSC Bihar Police ASI Stenographer Recruitment 2018
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name : Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)
Important Dates :
Advt Released : 16 April 2018
Registration Starts : 18 April 2018
End Date for Apply : 24 May 2018
End Date for Submit Fee : 24 May 2018
Prelims Exam Date : Available Later
Mains Exam Date : Available Later
Fee Submit Details :
Unreserved category (General/ BC/ EBC) : INR 700/-
Reserved category (SC/ ST) : INR 400/-
Exam fees deposit through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking OR offline through E-Challan.
Age Limit : As on 01-01-2018
Candidate age belongs to Minimum : 18 years | Maximum : 25 years
Age relaxation for reserved category as per BPSSSC Recruitment Rules.
Total Vacancy : 174 posts
- Male : 110 post (Gen- 57, OBC- 14, EBC- 20, SC- 18, ST- 01)
- Female : 64 post (Gen- 30, OBC- 07, EBC- 11, OBC Female- 05, SC- 10, ST- 01)
Eligibility Detail : as on 01-01-2018
Assistant Sub Inspector : Passed Intermediate (10+2) Exam with Diploma in Computer Application.
Skill Eligibility Details :
- Hindi Stenography Speed in 80 wpm
- Hindi / English Typing Speed in 30 wpm
- Knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Internet
Selection Process : Candidate selection is based on Pre and Main Examination.
How To Apply
- Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can Apply for the Recruitment Post.
- Interested candidate may Apply Online at BPSSC Bihar Police website on or before 24-05-2018.
- Applicant must read full Notification before Apply Online.
Instruction for Uploading Documents :
- Recent Color Passport Size Photograph (Not Older than 2 Months)
- Upload Both Signature in White Paper Hindi and English (Running Hand) in Black Pen Only.
Online Registration : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Syllabus of Exam : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here