Last Date of Application : 30 Aug 2016 by 06:00 P.M
Post & Total Vacancy :
|Sl||Name of Positions||Vacancy|
|1||District Audit Manager||38|
|2||District Finance Manager||38|
|3||District Assistant Audit Manager||04|
|4||District Assistant Finance Manager||04|
Post Name And Eligibility :
District Audit Manager : CA (Inter) or ICWAI (Inter), Minimum FIVE years of relevant post qualification work experience in financial management, including funds management, IT accounting systems and financial reporting.
District Finance Manager : CA (Inter) or ICWAI (Inter), Minimum FIVE years of relevant post qualification work experience in financial management, including funds management, IT accounting systems and financial reporting.
District Assistant Audit Manager : CA (Inter) or ICWAI (Inter), Minimum TWO years of relevant post qualification work experience in financial audit and internal audit.
District Assistant Finance Manager : CA (Inter) or ICWAI (Inter), Minimum TWO years of relevant post qualification
work experience in financial Management and audit.
Accounts Assistant : B.Com, Minimum TWO years of relevant post qualification work experience.
Audit Assistant : B.Com, Minimum TWO years of relevant post qualification work experience.
Importance Information :
1. Reservation policy of Govt. of Bihar will be applicable for all positions. Reservation benefits will be extended only to those eligible candidates who are resident of Bihar and have domicile certificate issued by a competent authority.
2. Selected candidates will be engaged with BRDS on contract basis.
BRDS reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions without any prior information. BRDS may at its discretion cancel/modify/amend the process at any time.
3. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for any Post.
4. Application would be submitted ONLY through ONLINE. For the purpose, interested candidate may visit clcik on APPLY ONLINE to submit online application.
5. For all latest update about the recruitment and selection process, candidates must refer the above mentioned website. They are advised to keep visiting the website for updates regarding shortlisting of application, schedule of examination, information related to admit cards and other important information.
6. All above positions are offered only to the citizen of India and those who have attained 21 years of age on the date of advertisement.
Selection Process :
1. Only those applicants who meet the prescribe eligibility criteria for the position, will be shortlisted to appear in the selection process.
2. The selection process would consist of two round processes. First round will include a written test whereas the second round will be practical Tally Test/Personal Interview.
3. The weightage for the written test will be 80% whereas remaining 20% weightage will be for practical Tally Test/Personal Interview.
4. The written test will be of sixty minute’s duration with 50 multiple-choice objective questions. Out of these 50 questions, 15 will be there to test the IQ of the candidate and 35 questions will be to test domain knowledge.
5. Based on the score obtained in the written test, candidates would be short listed for the next round of selection process i.e. Practical Tally Test/Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:6.
6. All Accounting staff working in MGNREGA & IAY for at least 2 years will be given weightage during selection process if they apply for these positions. For every year of experience 2 points will be given and maximum number of points will be 14.
7. The final position wise (and reserved category wise) merit list would be prepared based on the combined scores obtained in the written test and Practical Tally Test/Personal Interview.
Some Important Links :
Apply Online : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here