BPSC APO Mains Online Form 2021 for 553 Assistant Prosecution Officer Post
Description – Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Invites Main Online Application Form for the Vacancy of Assistant Prosecution Officer APO Recruitment 2020 Competitive Examination. Check more details like Vacancy, Age, Eligibility, Syllabus & Exam Pattern at SarkariRojgaar.com
BPSC APO Mains Online Form 2021
(Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC)
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Vacancy 2020
Application Starts: 07-02-2020
General /BC/EWS: Rs. 600/-
As on 01-08-2019
Bihar BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Mains Recruitment 2021
BPSC Bihar APO Mains Online Form 2021
Short Details of Notification
Advt No. – 01/2020
Post Name – Assistant Prosecution Officer Competitive Examination
Total Vacancy: 553 Posts
Gen- 225 Post
EWS- 55 Post
OBC- 74 Post
OBC Female- 22 Post
EBC- 88 Post
SC- 88 Post
ST- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria –
Assistant Prosecution Officer – Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB 3 Year / 5 Year) from any Recognized University in India.
NOTE – Read the Notification for more details about Eligibility Criteria.
Selection Process – Candidate Selection is based on Pre, Mains, & Interview.
How to Apply Online
1. Candidates have to open the official website of bpsc.bih.nic.in
2. Click on BPSC Bihar Assistant Prosecution Officer Mains Online Form 2021
3. Applicant fill Main Online Application Form Completely.
4. Read the Instruction carefully before filling Apply Online.
5. BPSC APO Main Online Form 2021 Last Date is 06 June 2021
Apply Online (Mains)
Full Notification (Mains)