BSF SI, ASI, Constable Recruitment 2017
BSF Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2017
Short Detail Of Notification
Post Name : Sub Inspector-Staff Nurse, Assistant Sub Inspector-Pharmacist Qualified , Constable-Kahar
Important Dates :
Job Notification Date : 27 November 2017
Last Date for Receiving Application Form : within 30 days from the date of Advertisement
Exam Fees Detail :
Unreserved category (Gen/ OBC): INR 200/- (SI) And INR 100 (ASI/Constable)
Reserved category (SC/ ST/ Ex-SM) : Nil/- (Exempted)
Application Fees deposit through Demand Draft/ Postal Order in favor of concerned IG/ DIG/ ADG / Commandant payable at bank or post office of concerned RAs/ Headquarters, under which their state falls.
Age Limit :
For Sub Inspector : Minimum 21 years | Maximum 30 years
For Assistant Sub Inspector : Min 18 years | Max 25 years
For Constable : Minimum 18 years | Maximum 23 years
Age relaxation for Reserved category as per Recruitment Rules.
Total Vacancy : 33 posts (Sub Inspector : 02, Assistant Sub Inspector : 21, Constable : 10)
Eligibility Detail :
Sub Inspector : Passed Intermediate (10+2) exam or equivalent examination and Degree/ Diploma in General Nursing Programme and must have Registration as General Nurse and Midwife.
Assistant Sub Inspector : Passed Intermediate (10+2) exam or equivalent examination and Diploma/ Degree in Pharmacy from recognized institute.
Constable : Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination and 02 years experiences in relevant trade.
Physical Standard And Medical Standard : Check Notification for Physical and Medical Criteria.
Selection Process : Candidate who qualify in the Written exam, PST, PET, Document Verification and Trade Test and others.
Check List of Attachment :
1. Dully Filled Application form with affix Recent Passport Size Photograph.
2. Admit Card duly filled with Photograph
3. DD/ IPO Rs. 100/- in Concerned IG/ Commandant/ DIG /ADG
4. Self Attested Copies of Matric or Equivalent Certificates as proof of Age.
5. Self Attested Copies of Educational, Technical Education and Trade Experience Certificates.
6. Domicile Certificate issued by Tehsildar or SDO/SDM
7. Caste Certificate issued by Tehsildar or SDO/ SDM
8. Self Attested copy of ID Proof (Aadhar, PAN, Voter ID, Driving Licence)
9. Two Self Addressed Envelop of Size 25×12 CMS with affixed stamps for Rs. 27/- Bearing Candidate Name and Full Postal Address with PIN.
10. Envelope containing Application forms must be Superscribed in bold Letter as ” APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT POST OF PARA MEDICAL STAFF -2017
How To Apply
Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can Apply for the Recruitment Post. Interested candidate may send the duly filled prescribed application format along with the copies of the relevant documents / Certificates to the concerned RSs/HQs under which their State on after 30 days of notification.
Application Format : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
About Company : Border Security Force was formed on 1 December 1965 under the Ministry of Home Affairs. Its headquarters is located at New Delhi.