CBSE NEET Online Admission Form 2017
CBSE NEET MBBS | BDS Online Form 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Exam Name : National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts : 31 January 2017
- End Date for Application : 01 March 2017
- End Date of Fees deposit : 01 March 2017
- Download Admit Card : 15 April 2017
- Exam Date : 07 MAy 2017
- Result Announced : 08 June 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
- Unreserved category (General/OBC) : INR 1400/-
- Reserved category (SC/ST) : INR 750/-
- Application fees deposit through credit card/ debit card/ net banking or offline fees deposit through Bank Challan.
Age Limit :
- Candidate age belongs to min 17 years and max 25 years
- Age Relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment rules.
Course Name : MBBS | BDS
Eligibility Detail :
- CODE : 01
Candidate who is appearing in the qualifying exam, i.e., 12th Standard in 2017, whose result is awaited, may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counselling.
- CODE : 02
The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the NCERT after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- CODE : 03
Candidate should passed Intermediate/Pre-degree Exam in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio tech and also English as a compulsory subject.
- CODE : 04
Candidate should passed Pre professional/Pre medical Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre- University or an equivalent exam. The Pre-professional /Pre-medical exam shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
Check More Detail for Eligibility : Click Here
How To Apply
- Those Candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment post.
- Interested candidate may apply online at official website on or before 01-03-2017.
- Applicant Read Full Notification before apply online.
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Registered Login||Click Here|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow us on