Central Board of Secondary Education,CBSE has recently Uploaded Admit Card for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test NEET for MBBS and BDS Admission 2017. Those Candidate who are enrolled to this exam can download call letter at official website. Check Updates Regularly at SarkariRojgaar.com
CBSE NEET MBBS | BDS Admit Card 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Exam Name :
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts : 31 January 2017
- End Date for Application : 01 March 2017
- End Date of Fees deposit : 01 March 2017
- Download Admit Card : April 2017
- Exam Date : 07 MAy 2017
- Result Announced : 08 June 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
- Unreserved category (General/OBC) : INR 1400/-
- Reserved category (SC/ST) : INR 750/-
- Application fees deposit through credit card/ debit card/ net banking or offline fees deposit through Bank Challan.
Age Limit :
- Candidate age belongs to min 17 years and max 25 years
- Age Relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment rules.
Course Name : MBBS | BDS
Eligibility Detail :
- CODE : 01
Candidate who is appearing in the qualifying exam, i.e., 12th Standard in 2017, whose result is awaited, may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counselling.
- CODE : 02
The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the NCERT after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- CODE : 03
Candidate should passed Intermediate/Pre-degree Exam in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio tech and also English as a compulsory subject.
- CODE : 04
Candidate should passed Pre professional/Pre medical Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre- University or an equivalent exam. The Pre-professional /Pre-medical exam shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
Check More Detail for Eligibility : Click Here
How To Download Admit Card
- Those Candidate who are enrolled to this exam can download Admit Card at official website.
- Click on CBSE NEET Admit Card Link.
- Fill Credentials to Download Admit Card.
- Applicant must read instruction for NEET examination.
Download NEET Admit Card : Click Here
Registered Login : Click Here
Download Syllabus : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Follow us on