Coast Guard Asstt Commandant Online Form
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2018 Online Form
Short Details of Notification
Batch No. : 02/2018
Post Name : Assistant Commandant
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 18 November 2017
End Date for Application : 02 December 2017
End Date for Submit Final Form : 02 December 2017
Download Admit Card : 11-24 December 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
Nil/- (No Application Fee)
Fill Application form without submit Fees
Branch Name & Age Limit :
1. General Duty (01/07/1993 to 30/06/1997)
2. General Duty Pilot (01/07/1993 to 30/06/1999)
3. Pilot CPL (01/07/1993 to 30/06/1999)
Education Detail :
General Duty/ General Duty Pilot (MALE) : Candidate passed Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% Marks in All Semester/Year and Math and Physics as a Subject in Intermediate (10+2) Examination.
Pilot CPL (MALE/ FEMALE) : Candidate passed Intermediate (10+2) Exam Passed with 60% Marks and also have valid Commercial Pilot License.
How To Apply
- Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply for the Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Batch 02/2018 General Duty and Pilot CPL recruitment post.
- Interest candidate may apply online at Coast Guard official website on or before 02-12-2017.
- Applicant must read full Notification before Apply Online.
Online Registration : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Re Print Application Form : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here