Coast Guard Asstt Commandant Online Form
Join Indian Coast Guard Invites Online Application Form for the Batch No 02/2018 Recruitment Post of Assistant Commandant in General Duty, General Duty Pilot, Pilot CPL Vacancy 2017. Those Candidates who are Interested for Coast Guard Job can apply at official website. Check more detail like Notification, Syllabus, Age, Eligibility, Fees, Vacancy at SarkariRojgaar.com
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2018 Online Form
Short Details of Notification
Batch No. : 02/2018
Post Name : Assistant Commandant
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 18 November 2017
End Date for Application : 02 December 2017
End Date for Submit Final Form : 02 December 2017
Download Admit Card : 11-24 December 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
Nil/- (No Application Fee)
Fill Application form without submit Fees
Branch Name & Age Limit :
1. General Duty (01/07/1993 to 30/06/1997)
2. General Duty Pilot (01/07/1993 to 30/06/1999)
3. Pilot CPL (01/07/1993 to 30/06/1999)
Education Detail :
General Duty/ General Duty Pilot (MALE) : Candidate passed Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% Marks in All Semester/Year and Math and Physics as a Subject in Intermediate (10+2) Examination.
Pilot CPL (MALE/ FEMALE) : Candidate passed Intermediate (10+2) Exam Passed with 60% Marks and also have valid Commercial Pilot License.
How To Apply
- Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply for the Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Batch 02/2018 General Duty and Pilot CPL recruitment post.
- Interest candidate may apply online at Coast Guard official website on or before 02-12-2017.
- Applicant must read full Notification before Apply Online.
Online Registration : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Re Print Application Form : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here