Special Drive Recruitment 01/2018
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Online Form 2017
Short Details of Notification
Post Name : Assistant Commandant
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 13 May 2017
End Date for Application : 20 May 2017
Download Admit Card : 24-31 May 2017
Exam Date : June 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
Nil/- (No Application Fee)
Branch Name & Age Limit :
1. General Duty (01/07/1988 to 30/06/1997)
2. General Duty Pilot (01/07/1988 to 30/06/1999)
3. Technical Branch Mechanical and Electrical (Only For ST Candidates) (01/07/1988 to 30/06/1997)
4. Pilot CPL (01/07/1987 to 30/06/1998)
Education Detail :
General Duty : Candidate passed Bachelor Degree with minimum 55% Marks and Math and Physics as a Subject in Intermediate (10+2).
Technical Branch : Candidate have Engineering Degree with 55% Marks.
A. Engineering Branch : Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace.
B. Electrical Branch : Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering or Power Electronics.
Pilot CPL : Candidate passed Intermediate (10+2) Exam Passed with 60% Marks and also have Commercial Pilot License.
How To Apply
- Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment post.
- Interest candidate may apply online at Coast Guard official website on or before 20-05-2017.
- Applicant must read full Notification before Apply Online.
Online Registration : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here