Coast Guard Yantrik Navik 02/2022 Online Form 2022 Apply for 322 Post – Join Indian Coast Guard has released advertisement no. 02/2022 and invites an online application form for the Yantrik Electrical / Mechanical and Electronics / Navik General Duty and Navik Domestic Branch Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates who are 10th/ 12th/ Engineering Diploma can eligible to fill out the application form. Check more details like Online Form Notification, Age, Fees, Vacancy, Eligibility, Syllabus & Exam Pattern at SarkariRojgaar.com
- 1 Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 322 Post Notification, Fee, Vacancy, Eligibility @ www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- 2 Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik 02/2022 Batch Recruitment 2022
- 2.1 Post Name – Yantrik / Navik
- 2.2 Coast Guard Yantrik Navik 2022 Vacancy- 322 Posts
- 2.3 Important Dates
- 2.4 Application Fees
- 2.5 Age Limit as on 2022
- 2.6 Eligibility Criteria for Coast Guard Navik Yantrik Exam
- 2.7 Physical Eligibility :
- 2.8 Coast Guard Yantrik Navik 2022 Selection Process
- 2.9 Exam Centers for Join Indian Coast Guard Vacancy :
- 2.10 How to Fill Coast Guard Yantrik Navik 2022 Application Form Online?
Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik 2022 Application Date, Fees, Eligibility, recruitment process, and dates can be checked from this page. We will provide you with complete information about Indian Coast Recruitment 2022 in our article. In our article today, we will tell you when will the online applications for this exam start the last date of application, what will be the eligibility criteria, as well as how to apply. Please bookmark our website and read our article carefully.
|Organization name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post name||Yantrik Electrical / Mechanical and Electronics / Navik General Duty and Navik Domestic Branch|
|Job location||All India|
|Application Started on||04 January 2022|
|Last date to apply||14 January 2022|
|Exam date||Notify Later|
- Navik General Duty GD – 260 Post
- Navik Domestic Branch DB – 35 Post
- Yantrik – 27 Post
Application Starts: 04-01-2022
Registration Last Date: 14-01-2022
Exam Date: Notified Later
Admit Card Date: Notified Later
General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 250/-
SC / ST : 0/- (No Fee)
Fee deposit Through Online Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
Age Limit as on 2022
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 22 Years
Age Between: 01/08/2000 to 31/07/2004 for Navik GD & Yantrik
Age Between: 01/10/2000 to 30/09/2004 for Navik DB
Navik General Duty GD – Intermediate (10+2) Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.
Navik Domestic Branch DB – Class 10 High School from Any Recognized Board in India.
Yantrik – Class 10 with Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication.
NOTE – Check Notification for more details about Eligibility
Physical Eligibility :
- Run – 1.6 Kilometer in 07 Minutes
- Uthak Baithak – 20 Squat Ups
- Push-Ups – 10 Push Up
- Height – 157 CMS
- Chest – Minimum Expansion is 5 CMS
Candidate Selection is based on the Merit List / Physical Exam for the Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Exam.
Exam Centers for Join Indian Coast Guard Vacancy :
- Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh Other then NCR District
- Noida – Delhi, Haryana NCR, UP NCR, Rajasthan NCR District
- Kolkata – Bihar, and Jharkhand
- Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh
- Jodhpur – Rajasthan Other then NCR District
Step to Apply Online Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Application Form:
- Candidates have to open the official website of upsc.gov.in
- Applicant Click on Coast Guard Navik Yantrik 2022 Jobs
- And After filling the Application Form and pay exam fees
- Upload Image & Sign And Sumit Final Form.
- Read the Instruction carefully before Making Form Submission.
- Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2022 Online Form Last Date is 14 January 2022
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Frequency Asked Question (FAQ)
Answer: This form can be filled by candidates who passed the 10th/ 12th/ Engineering Diploma Exam
Answer: the last is for filling the form is 14 January 2022.
Answer: The exam date is Notify Soon
Answer: the total number of 322 Vacancy in the Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Exam