Central Silk Board Ministry of Textiles Government of India, are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Scientist 2016
Advt. No. CSB/3/2016
Central Silk Board Ministry of Textiles
Recruitment Post of Scientist Vacancy 2016
Post Name : Scientist-B and Scientist-C
Important Dates :
Last Date for Apply Online : 08 Nov 2016
Last Date for Submit Hard Copies : 11 Nov 2016
Application Fee :
Age Limit : (as on 08/11/2016)
For Scientist-C : Not exceeding 40 Years (Relaxable for PWD and Govt. Servants as per Rules)
For Scientist-B : Not exceeding 35 Years (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and Govt. Servants as per Rules)
Post Name, Vacancy & Eligibility :
1. Scientist-C :
- Number of posts : 6 (Six) – Unreserved
- Pay Band : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-
- Qualification : ESSENTIAL: Master’s degree in Science or Master’s degree in Agriculture Sciences from a recognized University with four years experience in Research and Development and/or Academic Institutions and/or Science & Technology Organizations in Agriculture.
- Desirable Qualification: Doctorate Degree in Agricultural Sciences with one year experience in Agricultural Sciences.
2. Scientist-B :
- Number of posts : 57 (Fifty seven)
- Pay Band : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/
- Qualification : ESSENTIAL: Master’s degree in Science or Master’s degree in Agricultural Sciences.
3. Scientist-B (Reeling & Spinning) :
- Number of posts : 2 (Two) – Unreserved
- Pay Band : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
- Qualification : ESSENTIAL: Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Textile Technology from a recognized University.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through Central
Silk Board website www.csb.gov.in. Candidates after successfully
submitting application online are required to take print out of the same,put his/her signature at the specified space, enclose photocopies of certificates with regard to educational qualifications, age, experience, Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC etc. issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed proforma and Disability Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities [Certificate issued by Medical Board] etc.
Duly signed application alongwith all relevant documents be sent
by Speed Post/Registered post to the Member-Secretary, Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, Hosur Road, B.T.M. Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore – 560 068 so as to reach this office on or before 11th November, 2016.
Candidate Read Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Important Links :
Click Here for : Online Registration
Click Here for : Full Notification
Official Website : Click Here