FCI Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Various 4103 JE, AG III, Typist Post
Description – Food Corporation of India FCI Online Are Invited Junior Engineer JE, AG III, Stenographer, Typist Recruitment in FCI Various Zone. Check more details like FCI Notification, Exam Date, Syllabus and Exam Pattern at Sarkari Rojgar Result
FCI Recruitment 2019 Various 4103 JE, AG III, Typist Post
(Food Corporation of India FCI)
Post Name – JE, AG III, Steno, Typist
Registration Starts: 28-02-2019
General / OBC – INR 500/-
Age as on 01-01-2019
FCI JE, AG III Various Post Online Form 2019
Short Details of Notification
Post Name – Junior Engineer JE, AG III, Stenographer, Typist
Total Vacancy: 4103 Posts
Junior Engineer (Civil) – BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with 1 Year Exp
Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical) – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with O Level Exam or Degree in Computer. And Computer Typing: 40 WPM, Short Hand Speed: 80 WPM
AG-II (Hindi) – Bachelor Degree with Hindi as a Subject. 1 Year Experience in Translation.
Typist (Hindi) – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream. Typing Speed: 30 WPM
(General) AG III – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
(Account) AG III – Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com in Any Recognized University in India.
AG III (Technical) – BE / B.Tech in Food Science / Technology OR B.SC Degree in Agriculture OR B.Sc Degree with Any Subject of Botany / Zoology / Bio-Chemistry / Bio
AG III (Depot) – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Selection Process: Candidate Selection based on Online Exam (Phase I, Phase II) and Interview / DV
Instructions for Apply Online
1. Candidates have to open the official website of fci.gov.in
2. Applicant Click on FCI Recruitment 2019 Various 4103 JE, AG III, Typist Post
3. After that Fill Registration Form (New User), Login (Register User)
4. And after that Fill Application Form And Online Fees Payment
5. And after Upload Photograph & Sign and Submit Complete Application Form
6. Applicant Taking Application Print Out for future reference.
7. Applicant read full Notification before Apply Online.
8. The Last Date for Apply Online is 03-03-2019