HSSC 1362 Stenographer Online Form 2017
Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC, Invites Online Application Form for the post of Steno Typist, Junior Scale Stenographer, Senior Scale Stenographer and various Jobs post Recruitment 2017. Those candidate who are passionate to work in HSSC can apply at official website. Candidate check more detail like age, fees, eligibility, vacancy at SarkariRojgaar.com
Haryana SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name :
- Steno Typist, Junior Scale Stenographer, Senior Scale Stenographer, Wild Life Guard, Draftsman, Forester, Mining Inspector, Restorer
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts : 17 March 2017
- End Date for Application : 31 March 2017
- End Date for Fees deposit : 05 April 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
- Male/ Female : INR 150/- or INR 100/- (post wise)
- General Female of Haryana : INR 75/- or INR 50/- (post wise)
- Reserved category (SC/BC/SBC/EBPG) of Haryana : INR 35/- (Male)/Rs.18/-(Female) or Rs.25/-(Male)/Rs.13/-(Female) (post wise)
- PH Candidate : Nil/-
- For more detail about Fees payment refer to read Notification.
- Application fees deposit through Online or Offline E-challan deposit at any branch of SBI/SBI Patiala/ IDBI/ PNB.
Age Limit :
- Candidate age belongs to Min 17 years and Max 42 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment rules.
Total Post : 1362 Posts
Eligibility Detail :
- Steno Typist : Candidate passed Intermediate (10+2) exam or Graduation with English/Hindi Shorthand and transcription.
- Jr. and Sr. Scale Stenographer : Candidate passed Intermediate (10+2) exam or Graduation with English/Hindi Shorthand and transcription.
- Wild Life Guard : Candidate passed 10th/Higher Secondary or its equivalent/10+2 (Vocational) and Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher qualification and physical standard.
- Draftsman : Candidate passed Diploma in Architecture Assistantship, or National Trade Certificate for Draftsman (Civil) from Industrial Training Institute OR from a recognized Institute.
and Hindi/ Sanskrit upto 10th class or higher qualification.
- Deputy Ranger : Candidate passed Intermediate (10+2) exam in science or its equivalent with any three of the following subjects :
8. Forestry, from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.
Diploma in Civil/ Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Science from a recognized Board ,University or equivalent.
And Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto 10th or Higher education
And Physical Standard.
- Foresters : Candidate passed Intermediate (10+2) exam in Arts/science or Intermediate (10+2) in Science Group /Art / Commerce of its equivalent from recognized University,
matric or its equivalent examination with science/ General science as one of the Subjects.
And Knowledge of Hindi/ sanskrit upto Matric or Higher education.
And Minimum Physical Standard.
- Mining Inspector : Candidate passed B.Sc. with Geology or Diploma in Mining from a recognized institute.
And Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto 10th Standard or Higher Education.
- Restorer : Candidate passed (10th) Matric exam from recognized university or its equivalent.
And Hindi / Sanskrit upto High School (Matric) standard or Higher education.
How To Apply
- Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment post.
- Interested candidate may apply online at HSSC official website on or before 31/03/2017.
- Applicant must read full notification before apply online.
Online Registration : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Full Corrigendum : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here