IBPS CRP-RRB Officer Scale Mains Marks 2017
IBPS, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Uploads (Officer Scale I) PO and Office Assistant (Clerk) Mains Exam Marks and Score Card for CRP-Regional Rural Bank (Gramin Bank) CWE-VI Recruitment Vacancy 2017. Those Candidates who are appeared to IBPS PO Mains Exam can download Marks at IBPS Official Website. Check Updates Regularly on SarkariRojgaar.com
IBPS CRP-RRB Officer Scale I Marks and Score Card 2017
Short Details of Notification
Post Name : Office Assistant, Officer Scale I, Officer Scale II, Officer Scale III
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 24 July 2017
End Date for Application : 14 August 2017
End Date for Fees Pay : 14 August 2017
Office Assistant Online CBT Exam Date : 17,23,24 September 2017
Officer Scale I Online CBT Exam Date : 09,10,16 September 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
Unreserved category (General / OBC) : INR 600/-
Reserved category (SC / ST / PH) : INR 100/-
Application Fees deposit through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mobile Wallet OR Offline through E-Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only
Age Limit :
Office Assistant : Minimum age is 18 years & Maximum is 28 years
Officer Scale I : Minimum age is 18 years & Maximum is 30 years
Officer Scale II : Minimum age is 18 years & Maximum is 32 years
Officer Scale III : Minimum age is 21 years & Maximum is 40 years
Age Relaxation for reserved category as per Recruitment Rules.
Total No. of Post : 15337 posts (or may be change)
Office Assistant : 8298, Scale I : 5123, Scale II : 1747, Scale III : 169
Eligibility Detail :
Officer Scale I : Candidate passed Bachelor Degree in any stream from recognized university.
Officer Scale II (General Banking) : Candidate passed Bachelor Degree in any stream with 02 years of experience in a Bank OR Financial Institution.
Officer Scale II (Specialist Officer) :
- Information Technology Officer : Bachelor Degree in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science / Information Technology with 50% marks
- Chartered Accountant : Candidate have CA degree from ICAI.
- Law Officer : Candidate have Law degree with 50% marks.
- Treasury Manager : Candidate have CA or MBA in Finance.
- Marketing Officer : Candidate have MBA degree in Marketing stream
- Agricultural Officer : Candidate passed Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Pisciculture with 50% marks
Officer Scale III : Applicant passed Bachelor Degree in any stream with 05 years of experience in a Bank or financial institution with Degree or Diploma in related field.
Office Assistant : Applicant passed Bachelor Degree in any stream from recognized university.
Selection Process : Candidate selection is based on Pre, Mains and Interview. And Office Assistant Post is Exempted from Interview.
1. Those candidate who are Appeared to IBPS Officer Scale I Exam can download Mains Exam Marks at official website.
2. Candidate goes to RRB Section at homepage of IBPS.
3. After that candidate Click on RRB Link.
4. Click on Common Written Examination – Regional Rural Bank Phase VI Link.
5. Show various Link on that Page like Download Mains Exam Marks, Score Card CWE RRB Phase – VI
Download Officer Scale I Mains Marks : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here