IBPS CWE RRB VI Online Form 2017
IBPS Rural Regional Bank (RRB) VI Recruitment 2017
Short Details of Notification
IBPS RRB में भर्ती के लिए आवेदन आरंभ
Post Name : Office Assistant, Officer Scale I, Officer Scale II, Officer Scale III
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 24 July 2017
End Date for Application : 14 August 2017
End Date for Fees Pay : 14 August 2017
Office Assistant Online CBT Exam Date : 17,23,24 September 2017
Officer Scale I Online CBT Exam Date : 09,10,16 September 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
Unreserved category (General / OBC) : INR 600/-
Reserved category (SC / ST / PH) : INR 100/-
Application Fees deposit through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mobile Wallet OR Offline through E-Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only
Age Limit :
Office Assistant : Minimum age is 18 years & Maximum is 28 years
Officer Scale I : Minimum age is 18 years & Maximum is 30 years
Officer Scale II : Minimum age is 18 years & Maximum is 32 years
Officer Scale III : Minimum age is 21 years & Maximum is 40 years
Age Relaxation for reserved category as per Recruitment Rules.
Total No. of Post : 15337 posts (or may be change)
Office Assistant : 8298, Scale I : 5123, Scale II : 1747, Scale III : 169
Eligibility Detail :
Officer Scale I : Candidate passed Bachelor Degree in any stream from recognized university.
Officer Scale II (General Banking) : Candidate passed Bachelor Degree in any stream with 02 years of experience in a Bank OR Financial Institution.
Officer Scale II (Specialist Officer) :
Information Technology Officer : Bachelor Degree in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science / Information Technology with 50% marks
Chartered Accountant : Candidate have CA degree from ICAI.
Law Officer : Candidate have Law degree with 50% marks.
Treasury Manager : Candidate have CA or MBA in Finance.
Marketing Officer : Candidate have MBA degree in Marketing stream
Agricultural Officer : Candidate passed Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Pisciculture with 50% marks
Officer Scale III : Applicant passed Bachelor Degree in any stream with 05 years of experience in a Bank or financial institution with Degree or Diploma in related field.
Office Assistant : Applicant passed Bachelor Degree in any stream from recognized university.
Selection Process :
Candidate selection is based on Pre, Mains and Interview. And Office Assistant Post is Exempted from Interview.
How To Apply
1. Those candidate who are Fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply for the Recruitment Post.
2. Interested candidate may Apply Online at IBPS.in official website.
3. Candidate goes to RRB Section at homepage of IBPS.
4. After that candidate Click on RRB Link.
5. Click on Common Written Examination – Regional Rural Bank Phase VI Link.
6. Show various Link on that Page like Apply Online CWE RRB Phase – VI, Fees Payment, Print Application, Notification and other Links.
7. Candidate should go to Apply Online Link. And Fill Registration Form carefully and Submit.
8. After Submit Application form candidate Select Fees Payment Option.
9. And Last Complete Submission of Application Form.
10. Applicant must read full Notification before Apply Online.
Online Registration Office Assistant : Click Here
Online Registration Officer Scale I : Click Here
Online Registration Officer Scale II, III : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here