Post Name : Field Coordinator (Contractual)
Important Dates :
Interview Date : 16 Sep 2016
Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduation/ Diploma in Agriculture or Engineering with work Experience Natural Farming and Rural Economy
- At least 10 Years of Working Experience in Agriculture and Environment Management or Related field like Organic Farming, Natural Farming, Cow Based Economy, Bio Gas or Any thing related to sustainable Agriculture and Organic Farming Activities.
- Extensive Experience in Organizing farmers Events like Kisan- Gosthi, Kisan Mela, Farmers Training.
- Good Communication Skills and Good Multicultural & Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Reporting skills and Field Demonstration abilities.
- Experience with laisioning with Government & Non- Government Bodies.
- Experience in organizing Social Events.
No TA/DA will given to The Candidates for Attending the Interview.
Emoluments : Field Coordinator will Paid Rs. 50,000/-Consolidated Salary per Month
Venue and Time of Interview :
The Eligible Candidate may appear for Walk In Interview at The Agriculture Education Division, ICAR, Committee Room No. 205, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan- II PUSA, New Delhi-110012 on 16-09-2016 at 09:30 am Along with 2 Passport size Photographs, Original and Attested Copies of Certificates, Proof of Age, NOC from Present Employer, If Applicable.
Note : Candidates Reporting after 10:30 AM shall not be Entertained.
Some Important Links :
Click Here for Download Full Notification
Official Website : http://icar.org.in/