IGM, Indian Government Mint Hyderabad Invites Online Application Form for the Post of Supervisor (S1 Level) & Junior Office Assistant (B3 Level) Recruitment to Various Departments in IGM,Hyderabad. Those candidate who are Interested can apply at official website. Check Updates Regularly at SarkariRojgaar.com
IGM Hyderabad Various Post Recruitment 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name :
- Junior Office Assistant
Important Dates :
- Notification Date : 01 April 2017
- Online Registration Starts : 10 April 2017
- End Date For Application : 01 May 2017
- End Date For Fee Deposit : 01 May 2017
- End Date for RePrint Form : 16 May 2017
- Date of Exam : May/June 2017
Exam Fees Details :
- Unreserved category (General/ OBC) : Rs.400/-
- Reserved category (SC / ST/PWD/ExS) : Nil/- (No Fee)
- Application Fees Deposit through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Age Limit : as on 01/04/2017
- Supervisor : Candidate age belongs to Min : 18 Years to Max : 30 Years. Candidate should born between 02/04/1987 to 01/04/1999.
- Junior Office Assistant : Age between Min : 18 Years to Max : 28 Years. Candidate should born between 02/04/1989 to 01/04/1999.
- Age Relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment Rules.
Total Post : 60 Vacancy
- Supervisor : 9 post (Civil : 1 post, ME : 4 post, EC : 1 post, EE : 1 post, Metallurgy : 1 post)
- Junior Office Assistant : 51 post
Eligibility Detail :
- Supervisor : Candidate Passed 1st Class Engineering Diploma in (ME/Civil/EC/EE / Metallurgy Discipline from any recognised university/Institution,Candidate should have B.E/ B.Tech in relevant Branch will given preference.
- Junior Office Assistant : Candidate Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with minimum 55% marks from any recognized University and knowledge of Computers with English typing 40 wpm and Hindi typing 30 wpm.
Selection Process :
- Candidate Selection is based on Online Written Examination & OR Trade/Skill Test.
How To Apply
- Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment post.
- Interested candidate may apply online at IGM official website on or before 01/05/2017.
- Applicant must read full Notification before Apply Online.
Online Registration : Click Here
Registered Candidate Login : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here