Indian Navy MTS, Chargeman Online Form 2018
Indian Navy MTS, Chargeman Recruitment 2017
Short Details of Notification
Post Name : MTS, Chargeman Mechanic, Chargeman Ammunition and Explosion, Driver, Despatch Rider, Library and Information Assistant, Cameraman, Radiographer, Boxing Instructor, Bugler Instructor, Photo Printer, Cinema Projectionist
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 06 December 2017
End Date for Application : 26 December 2017
Application Fees Detail : Nil/- (No Fee Required)
Age Limit :
Cameraman – Min 20 years | Max 35 years
photoprinter – Min 20 years | Max 30 years
Library & Information Assistant – Max 35 years
Other Posts – Min 18 years | Max 25 years
Total Vacancy : 168 posts
(MTS-34, Chargeman Mechanic-58, Chargeman Ammunition and Explosive-41, Driver-22, Despatch Rider-03, Library and Information Assistant-01, Cameraman-01, Radiographer-01, Boxing Instructor-02, Bugler Instructor-01, Photo Printer-01, Cinema Projectionist-01)
Eligibility Criteria :
MTS : Passed High School (Matriculation) with proficiency in relevant trade
Chargeman Mechanic : Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Math or Diploma in Electronics/Production/Mechanical Engineering.
Chargeman Ammunition and Explosion : Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Math or Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
Driver : Passed High School (Class 10th) with HMV License
Despatch Rider : Passed High School (Class 10th) with HMV License
Library and Information Assistant : Bachelor Degree in Library and Information Science with 02 year experience
Cameraman : Passed High School (Class 10th) with Diploma in Printing Technology and 05 years experience
Radiographer : Passed Intermediate (10+2) Exam with Diploma in Radiography
Boxing Instructor : Passed High School (Class 10th) with Diploma in relevant stream
Bugler Instructor : Passed High School (Class 10th) with experience in relevant stream
Photo Printer : Passed High School (Class 10th) with experience in relevant stream
Cinema Projectionist : Passed High School (Class 10th) with experience in relevant stream
Selection Process : Candidate selection is based on Written Test, and other Test.
How To Apply
- Candidate keep 10th certificate and Marksheet ready for reference.
- Applicant Registered on Indian Navy Official Website with your Email Id, if not registered already.
- The E-mail Id will be used for all future communication.
- ‘Login’ with the registered Email Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the filling details are correct.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- The Photograph to be Uploaded Should be of Good Quality with Blue Background.
- Last date for Application is 26-12-2017. Applicant must read full Notification before Apply Online.
Click Here for Chargeman Registration
Click Here for MTS and Other Post Registration
Official Website : Click Here