Indian Navy MTS, Chargeman Online Form 2018
Join Indian Navy Nausena Bharti Invites Online Application Form For the Recruitment Post of MTS, Chargeman and other various Post Vacancy 2018. Those candidates who are Eligible and Interested for the Recruitment Post can apply online at official website. Check more detail like Notification, Syllabus, Age, Fees, Vacancy, Eligibility at SarkariRojgaar.com
Indian Navy MTS, Chargeman Recruitment 2017
Short Details of Notification
Post Name : MTS, Chargeman Mechanic, Chargeman Ammunition and Explosion, Driver, Despatch Rider, Library and Information Assistant, Cameraman, Radiographer, Boxing Instructor, Bugler Instructor, Photo Printer, Cinema Projectionist
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 06 December 2017
End Date for Application : 26 December 2017
Application Fees Detail : Nil/- (No Fee Required)
Age Limit :
Cameraman – Min 20 years | Max 35 years
photoprinter – Min 20 years | Max 30 years
Library & Information Assistant – Max 35 years
Other Posts – Min 18 years | Max 25 years
Total Vacancy : 168 posts
(MTS-34, Chargeman Mechanic-58, Chargeman Ammunition and Explosive-41, Driver-22, Despatch Rider-03, Library and Information Assistant-01, Cameraman-01, Radiographer-01, Boxing Instructor-02, Bugler Instructor-01, Photo Printer-01, Cinema Projectionist-01)
Eligibility Criteria :
MTS : Passed High School (Matriculation) with proficiency in relevant trade
Chargeman Mechanic : Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Math or Diploma in Electronics/Production/Mechanical Engineering.
Chargeman Ammunition and Explosion : Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Math or Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
Driver : Passed High School (Class 10th) with HMV License
Despatch Rider : Passed High School (Class 10th) with HMV License
Library and Information Assistant : Bachelor Degree in Library and Information Science with 02 year experience
Cameraman : Passed High School (Class 10th) with Diploma in Printing Technology and 05 years experience
Radiographer : Passed Intermediate (10+2) Exam with Diploma in Radiography
Boxing Instructor : Passed High School (Class 10th) with Diploma in relevant stream
Bugler Instructor : Passed High School (Class 10th) with experience in relevant stream
Photo Printer : Passed High School (Class 10th) with experience in relevant stream
Cinema Projectionist : Passed High School (Class 10th) with experience in relevant stream
Selection Process : Candidate selection is based on Written Test, and other Test.
How To Apply
- Candidate keep 10th certificate and Marksheet ready for reference.
- Applicant Registered on Indian Navy Official Website with your Email Id, if not registered already.
- The E-mail Id will be used for all future communication.
- ‘Login’ with the registered Email Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the filling details are correct.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- The Photograph to be Uploaded Should be of Good Quality with Blue Background.
- Last date for Application is 26-12-2017. Applicant must read full Notification before Apply Online.
Click Here for Chargeman Registration
Click Here for MTS and Other Post Registration
Official Website : Click Here