Indian Navy SSR AA Online Form 2018
Indian Navy SSR AA Online Form 2018 – Indian Navy Nausena Bharti Invites Online Application Form For the Artificer Apprentice AA and Senior Secondary Recruits SSR Sailor Entry February 2019 Batch Recruitment. Those candidates who are Eligible and Interested for the Recruitment Post can apply at the official website. Check more detail like Age, Fees, Vacancy, Eligibility, Application Process at SarkariRojgaar.com
Indian Navy SSR, AA Feb 2019 Batch Recruitment 2018
Short Details of Notification
Post Name: Artificer Apprentice AA | Senior Secondary Recruitment SSR
Important Dates :
Advertisement Date – 23 May 2018
Online Registration Starts – 02 June 2018
End Date for Application – 15 June 2018
End Date for Submit Final Form – 15 June 2018
AA Admit Card – June 2018
AA Online Exam Date – July 2018
SSR Admit Card Released – August 2018
SSR Exam Dates – September/ October 2018
Application Fees :
For Artificer Apprentice (AA)
Unreserved category (General/ OBC) : 106/-
Reserved category (SC/ ST) : Nil/- (Exempted)
Fee deposit through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
For Sailor SSR Entry:: Not Applicable (Only Fill Application Form)
Age Limit :
SSR Entry : 01-02-1998 to 31-01-2002
AA Entry : 01-02-1999 to 31-01-2002
Eligibility Criteria :
Senior Secondary Recruitment SSR – Passed Intermediate (10+2) Exam Physics and Mathematics and Subjects- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science.
Artificer Apprentice AA – Passed Intermediate (10+2) Exam Minimum 60% Marks and Math, Physics Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science
Physical Eligibility :
SSR and AA – Minimum Height : 157 Cms
For AA – 20 Squat Ups And 1.6 Km in 07 Minutes
Selection Process : Candidate selection is based on Merit And AA – Online CBT Exam, PFT, Medical Test and SSR – Written Exam, PFT, Medical Test
How To Apply
1. Candidate keep 10th certificate & 12th Mark sheet ready for reference.
2. Applicant Registered on Indian Navy Official Website with your Email Id, if not registered already.
3. The E-mail Id will be used for all future communication.
4. ‘Login’ with the registered Email Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
5. Click on the “Apply” button.
6. Fill up the Form completely. Clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the filling details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
7. Online applications will be scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
8. The Photograph to be Uploaded Should be of Good Quality with Blue Background.
Online Registration : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here