Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 1159 Post
Description – Join Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test Bhartiya Nausena Bharti Released INCET-TMM-01/2021 Notification & Invites Online Application Form for the Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021. Check more details like Indian Navy Notification, Qualification, Syllabus & Exam Pattern at SarkariRojgaar.com
भारतीय नौसेना ट्रेडमैन मेट भर्ती 2021 – भारतीय नौसेना नागरिक प्रवेश परीक्षा INCET-TMM-01/2021 अधिसूचना जारी की और ट्रेडमैन मेट भर्ती 2021 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र आमंत्रित किया है।
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021
(Join Indian Navy Bhartiya Nausena Bharti)
Post Name – Tradesman Mate
Application Starts: 22-02-2021
General / OBC – Rs. 225/-
Age as on 07-03-2021
Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy Tradesman Online Form 2021
Short Details of Notification
Post Name – Tradesman Mate
Total Vacancy – 1159 Posts
Eastern Naval Command – 710 Post
Western Naval Command – 324 Post
Southern Naval Command – 125 Post
Eligibility Criteria –
Tradesman – High School (Class 10) Exam Passed from Any Recognized Board in India. And ITI Certificate from any Recognized Institute.
NOTE – Read Notification for more details about Eligibility Criteria.
Selection Process: Selection is Based Following Pattern:
(a) Screening of Applications.
How to Apply Online
Join Indian Navy INET Trademan Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 22 February 2021 to 07 March 2021.
1. Candidates have to open the official website of joinindiannavy.gov.in
2. >> Join Navy >> Ways to join >> Civilians >> Tradesman Mate (TMM)
3. Applicant Click on Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021
4. And After fill the Registration Form for Tradesman Mate
5. After that Login through Registration Id and Password and Fill in all details carefully
6. And after that Upload Scan Copy of Documents And Submit to Complete Application Form
7. Read the Instruction carefully before Making Form Submission.
8. Indian Navy INET Tradesman Mate Online Form 2021 Last Date is 07 March 2021 up to 05 PM only
Please keep a scanned copy (preferably JPEG/PDF format) of the following documents ready before proceeding to fill up the online application:-
(i) Passport size color photograph
Frequently Asked Questions
10th / SSC / Matriculation and ITI.
Between 22/02/2021 10:00 AM – 07/03/2021 05:00 PM
Payment can be done online by debit card, credit card, Internet banking options (Cash payment is not allowed)
The date will be communicated to you through email and SMS.
The date will be communicated to you through email and SMS
The duration of the exam is 90 mins
The total marks are 100 for 100 questions. i.e 1 mark per question