IOCL Engineer and Officers Online Form 2018
IOCL Apprentice Engineer, Assistant Officer Recruitment 2018
Short Details of Notification
Post Name : Graduate Apprentice Engineer, Assistant Officer in Quality Control
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 08 January 2018
End Date for Application : 11 February 2018
GATE 2018 Admit Card Date : 5 January 2018
GATE 2018 Exam Date : 3, 4, 10 & 11 February 2018
Age Limit : as on 30-06-2018
Graduate Apprentice Engineer : Maximum 26 Years.
Assistant Officer in Quality Control : Minimum 30 Years.
Relaxation for reserved category as per Recruitment Rules.
Application Fees : Nil/- (Not Application)
Salary Structure :
Graduate Apprentice Engineer : INR 12 lakhs CTC per Annum
Assistant Officer : INR 10 lacs CTC per Annum
Eligibility Criteria :
Graduate Apprentice Engineer : BE/B.Tech Degree in Relevant Branch with minimum 65% marks and Registered for GATE 2018 Exam.
Assistant Officer : Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Equivalent with minimum 60% marks (For SC/ST/PWD 55% Minimum marks Required)
Selection Process : Candidate selection is based on GATE 2018 Score Card, GD/GT and Personal Interview.
How To Apply
Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility norms can Apply for the Recruitment Post. Interested candidate who have already Registered for GATE 2018 Exam can Submit Online Application Form at IOCL Official Website on or 11-01-2018. Applicant must read Notification before Apply Online.
- Applicants Login to IOCL Official Website.
- Click on Latest Job Openings Link in Careers Section at Home Page.
- Open Recruitment of Engineer/Officer/Assistant Officer through GATE 2018 Link.
- Register by Clicking on Apply Online Link.
- Fill Registration Form by Using GATE Registration number
- Upload Scan Photograph and Signature.
- and after that Candidate Submit Final Form.
- Take Printout for future Reference.
Click Here for Notification
Click Here for GATE 2018 Admit Card
Click Here for Official Website