IOCL WR | SR Apprentice Online Form 2018
IOCL WR, SR Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name : Trade Apprentice | Technician Apprentice
Trade Details :
Trade Apprentice : Fitter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic , Machinist, Accountant, Accountant PWBD
Technician Apprentice : Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 05 February 2018
Last Date For WR Region Application : 20 February 2018
Last Date For SR Region Application : 19 February 2018
Date of written Exam : 04 March 2018
Download Admit Card : Available Soon
Application Fees : No Fees Payment (Not Applicable)
Age Limit : as on 31-01-2018
Candidate age belongs to Minimum 18 Years | Maximum 24 Years.
Age Relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment Rules.
Total Vacancy : 700 Posts
Western Region – 350 Post
Trade Apprentice : 278 posts
- Maharashtra : 162 posts (General- 92, SC-15, ST- 22, OBC NCL- 31, PH-02)
- Gujarat : 105 posts (General- 55, SC-10, ST- 18, OBC NCL- 21, PH-01)
- Goa : 08 posts (General- 08)
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli : 03 posts (General- 03)
Technician Apprentice : 72 posts
- Madhya Pradesh : 58 posts (General- 34, SC-07, ST- 10, OBC NCL- 07)
- Chhattisgarh : 14 posts (General- 10, ST- 02, OBC NCL- 02)
Southern Region – 350 Post
Trade Apprentice : 350 posts
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry : 149 posts (General- 82, SC-28, ST- 00, OBC NCL- 39)
- Karnataka : 69 posts (General- 37, SC-10, ST- 04, OBC NCL- 18)
- Kerala : 46 posts (General- 31, SC-04, OBC NCL- 11)
- Telangana : 42 posts (General- 24, SC-06, ST- 02, OBC NCL- 10)
- Andhra Pradesh : 44 posts (General- 25, SC-06, ST- 02, OBC NCL- 11)
Eligibility Criteria :
Trade Apprentice : Passed High School (Matric) exam with 02 years ITI in relevant trade.
Technician Apprentice : Passed 03 year Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering.
Selection Process : Candidate selection is based on Written Test and Interview.
How To Apply
- Those Candidate who are fulfill above eligibility can apply for the recruitment post.
- Interested candidate may apply online at IOCL Official Website on or before 20-02-20
- Applicant must read full Notification before Apply Online.
Documents to be Required : The scanned copies of following documents has to be uploaded with the application form by the Candidate :
- Xth Standard/SSLC/Matric/ Mark Sheet mentioning the Date of Birth
- Certificate of highest educational qualification
- Caste Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Signature in Black Ink
- PAN Card
- Bank Statement /Passbook
Official Website : Click Here
Follow us on