Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Exam Admit Card 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name :
Station Controller/Train Operator
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 22 February 2017
End Date for Application : 31 March 2017
End date for fees pay : 31 March 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
Unreserved category : INR 500/-
Reserved category (OBC) of Rajasthan : INR 400/-
Reserved category (SC/ST) of Rajasthan: INR 250/-
PWD Candidate : INR 250/-
Application fees deposit through Online or offline deposit through E-Mitra kiosk.
Age Limit :
Candidate age belongs to Min 21 years to 38 (18 years for the post of Maintainer) years.
Age relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment rules.
Candidate age as on 01/01/2018
Total Post : 45 Posts
Eligibility Detail :
1. Station Controller/Train Operator : Candidate passed Bachelor Degree in any stream with 50% Marks and Physics or Mathematics in Intermediate (10+2).
2. Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electrical) : Candidate should passed (Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Electrical) Engineering Branch with minimum 50% marks.
3. Junior Accountant : Candidate have B.Com (Commerce) Degree with 50% marks and COPA/O Level/Computer Diploma.
4. Customer Relation Assistant : Candidate passed Bachelor Degree with min 50% marks.
5. Maintainer (Fitter/ Electronics) : Candidate should passed NCVT/ SCVT 2 Year ITI certificate in Fitter/ Electronics Branch.
Download Admit Card
- Those candidate who are enrolled to this exam can download at official website.
- Candidate Click on Admit Card Link on Home Page of Website.
- After that Admit Card window Open.
- Candidate Fill Application No. , Email Id and Date of Birth to Download Admit Card.
- Applicant must instruction before Examination.
Download Admit Card : Click Here
Exam Schedule : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Abridged Advertisement : Click here
Official Website : Click Here