JEE Advanced Online Form 2018
IIT Kanpur JEE Advanced Admission Form 2018
Short Detail of Notification
Exam Name : IIT JEE Advanced
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 02 May 2018
End Date for Application : 07 May 2018
End Date for Application with Late Fee : 08 May 2018
Exam Date : 20 May 2018
Download Admit Card : May 2018
Result Announcement : June 2018
Exam Fees Deposit :
Unreserved category (General / OBC) : INR 2600/-
Reserved category (SC / ST / PH / Female) : INR 1300-/-
Application Fees deposit through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or Offline deposited.
Age Limit :
Eligible Candidates Born After 01-10-1993 (Gen/ OBC)
And Candidates Born After 01-10-1988 (SC/ ST)
Age relaxation for reserved category as per rules.
Eligibility Criteria : Candidate passed JEE MAIN 2017 Entrance Test with Secured Qualified Marks. Category Certification Must be Issued After 01-04-2017
How to Apply
- Those candidate who are qualified in JEE Main can Apply JEE Advanced at official website.
- Candidate Click Apply Online Link and Enter Registration Details.
- Scan Copy of 10th and 12th Certificates are required for filling Application Form.
- Candidate Photo And Signature Scan Copy.
- Fill Details Carefully and Submit Registration Form.
- Applicant must read Instruction before Apply Online.
Online Registration : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Follow us on