JSSC CGL 2021 Online Form 2022 Apply for 956 Graduate Level Post – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JSSC has released Advt No. : 05/2021 and invites an online application form for the Exam of Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment Exam 2022. Those Candidates who are Bachelor’s Degree can eligible to fill the application form. Check more details like Online Form Notification, Age, Fees, Vacancy, Eligibility, Syllabus & Exam Pattern at SarkariRojgaar.com
JSSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2021 Notification, Fee, Vacancy, Eligibility @ jssc.nic.in
- 1 JSSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2021 Notification, Fee, Vacancy, Eligibility @ jssc.nic.in
- 2 Jharkhand JSSC Graduate Level CGL 2021 Online Form 2022
- 2.1 Exam Name – Jharkhand Combined Graduate Level CGL 2021-2022
- 2.2 JSSC CGL 2021 Vacancy- 956 Post
- 2.3 Important Dates
- 2.4 Application Fees
- 2.5 JSSC CGL 2022 Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- 2.6 Jharkhand SSC CGL 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.7 JSSC JGGLCCE 2021 Selection Process
- 2.8 How to Fill Jharkhand Graduate Level Recruitment 2022 Application Form Online?
JSSC CGL 2021 Application Date, Fees, Eligibility, recruitment process, and dates can be checked from this page. We will provide you with complete information about Jharkhand SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 in our article. In our article today, we will tell you when will the online applications for this exam start the last date of application, what will be the eligibility criteria, as well as how to apply. Please bookmark our website and read our article carefully.
Jharkhand JSSC Graduate Level CGL 2021 Online Form 2022
|Organization name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission SSC|
|Exam name||Combined Graduate Level CGL 2021|
|Application Started on||15/01/2022|
|Last date to apply||14 February 2022|
|Exam date||Notify Soon|
Exam Name – Jharkhand Combined Graduate Level CGL 2021-2022
JSSC CGL 2021 Vacancy- 956 Post
|Assistant Branch Officer||163||38||39||45||51||48||384|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant||129||32||19||26||32||84||322|
|Block Supply Officer||100||25||13||18||22||67||245|
Online Registration Starts: 15/01/2022
Last Date for Apply Online: 14/02/2022
Fee Payment Last Date: 16/02/2022
Exam Date: Notify Soon
General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
SC / ST: 50/-
Examination Fee deposit through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
JSSC CGL 2022 Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
Minimum: 21 Years.
Maximum: 35 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Jharkhand SSC CGL 2021-22 Recruitment Rules :
Jharkhand SSC CGL 2022 Eligibility Criteria
JSSC JGGLCCE – Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
NOTE – Check Notification for more details about Eligibility
JSSC JGGLCCE 2021 Selection Process
Candidate Selection is based on the Written / Online Exam, Interview for the Jharkhand SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam.
How to Fill Jharkhand Graduate Level Recruitment 2022 Application Form Online?
Step to Apply Online JSSC CGL 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates have to open the official website of jssc.nic.in
- Applicant Click on JSSC CGL 2021 Jobs
- And After filling the Application Form and pay exam fees
- Upload Image & Sign And Sumit Final Form.
- Read the Instruction carefully before Making Form Submission.
- JSSC CGL Recruitment 2021 Online Form Last Date is 14 February 2022
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequency Asked Question (FAQ) – Jharkhand Graduate Level Exam 2022
Answer: This form can be filled by candidates who passed the Bachelor’s Degree Exam
Answer: the last is for filling the form is 14 February 2022.
Answer: The exam date is Notify Soon
Answer: Vacancy in Jharkhand SSC is 956 Various Recruitment Post