RDD Jharkhand 598 Post Online Form 2017
Department of Rural Development, Government of Jharkhand Invites Online Application Form for the post of District Coordinator, Training Coordinator, Accountant cum Computer Operator, Block Coordinator Recruitment 2017. Those candidate who are passionate to work in RDD can apply at official website. Check more detail like age, fees, eligibility, vacancy at SarkariRojgaar.com
RDD Jharkhand Various post Recruitment 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name :
- District Coordinator
- Training Coordinator
- Block Coordinator
- Accountant cum Computer Operator
Important Dates :
- End Date for Online Application : 30 March 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
- District Coordinator : Gen- INR 500/-, SC/ST : INR 300/-
- Training Coordinator : : Gen- INR 500/-, SC/ST : INR 300/-
- Accountant cum Computer Operator : Gen- INR 200/-, SC/ST- INR 150/- (Dist. Level)
- Accountant cum Computer Operator : Gen- INR 150/-, SC/ST-INR 100/- (Block level)
- Block Coordinator : Gen- INR 400/-, SC/ST- INR 200/-
- Application fees deposit through Online Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Card OR offline deposit through SBI E-Challan
Age Limit :
- For District Coordinator / Training Coordinator / Block Coordinator : 22-45 Years
For Accountant cum Computer Operator : 18-30 Years
Total Post : 598 Posts
- District Coordinator : 24 post
- Training Coordinator : 24 post
- Accountant cum Computer Operator : 24 post
- Block Coordinator : 263 post
- Accountant-cum Computer Operator : 263 post
Eligibility Detail :
- District Coordinator/Training Coordinator : Candidate passed Graduation Degree in Rural Management/ Social Work/ Cooperative Management/ from recognized university with 3 years of experience.
- Block Coordinator : Candidate passed Graduate degree from any discipline.
- Accountant cum Computer Operator : Candidate passed Intermediate (10+2) from recognized Board/University and Diploma in Computer Application.
- Note : Candidate must check Notification for more detail about eligibility.
Selection Process :
- Selection Process is based on Interview.
How To Apply
- Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment post.
- Interested candidate may apply online at RDD official website on or before 30/03/2017.
- Applicant must check full Notification before apply.
Online Registration : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here