JIPMER MBBS Online Form 2018
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Invites Online Application Form for the Admission Program for MBBS Course 2018. JIPMER MBBS Online Form 2018. Those candidate who are Interested and Eligible for the Admission Program can Apply at official website. Check more detail like Age, Fees, Vacant Seats, Eligibility, Application Process at SarkariRojgaar.com
JIPMER M.B.B.S Online Admission Form 2018
|Short Detail Of Notification|
Exam Name : JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2018
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 07 March 2018
End Date for Application : 13 April 2018 Upto 05:00 PM
End Date for Fees Deposit : 13 April 2018
Download Admit Card : May 2018
Exam Date : 03 June 2018
Result Released : June 2018
Application Fee Submit :
Unreserved category (General / OBC) : INR 1500/-
Reserved category (SC / ST) : INR 1200/-
PH : Nil/-
Application Fees Deposit through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Age Limit : as on 31-12-2018
Candidates Born After : 01-01-2002
Completed Age of : 17 Years
Total Admission Seats : 200 Seats (JIPMER Campus Puducherry : 150 Seats | JIPMER Campus Karaikal : 50 Seats)
Exam Center : Bhopal, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Ranchi and More
Eligibility Criteria : Candidate passed or Appearing Intermediate (10+2) Exam with Physics Chemistry Biology PCB Subjects.
Selection Process : Candidate selection is based on Computer Based Test CBT .
Exam Pattern : The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium ONLY.
- The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of MCQs 200 single best response type
Subject – Physics (60), Chemistry (60) Biology (60) English Language and Comprehension (10) Logical & Quantitative Reasoning (10) – TOTAL 200 Questions.
- The questions for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2018 will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by State Board Hr. Sec. and CBSE for XI & XII Standards.
How To Apply
Those candidate who are fulfill above Eligibility norms can Apply for the MBBS Admission Entrance Exam. Interested candidate may Apply Online at JIPMER official website on or before 13-04-2018. Applicant read full notification before Apply Online.
Process of Online Application :
- Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply online mode only. (Any other mode of application will not be accepted.)
- Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in and navigate to the link “Apply online MBBS admission – 2018”.
- Read the prospectus and instruction carefully.
- The flow chart for filling application on-line given as Appendix in the Prospectus.
- The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application online.
Uploading Photograph and Signature :
- One recent colour passport size photograph with light background is required. (Black & White / Polaroid photographs are not acceptable). (save it as “Candidate Photograph.jpg”)
- Photograph MUST be taken on or after 31.01.2018. (save it as “Candidate Signature.jpg”.)
Online Registration : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here