JSSC CKHT 2017 Skill Test Admit Card 2019 for LDC, Steno, Secretary
Description – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JSSC Uploads Admit Card for the Post of Lower Division Clerk LDC, Stenographer and Panchayat Secretary (10+2) Recruitment 2017-18. Check Selected Candidate List at SarkariRojgaar.com
|Download Admit Card|
JSSC CKHT 2017 Skill Test Admit Card 2019
(Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JSSC)
Post Name – LDC, Stenographer, and Panchayat Secretary
Registration Starts: 02-05-2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Conduct CKHT CCE 2017
Skill Test Date: June 2019
JSSC CKHT CCE-2017 Skill Test Admit Card Released
Jharkhand CKHT CCE 2017 Admit Card 2019
Short Details of Notification
Post Name – Lower Division Clerk LDC, Stenographer, and Panchayat Secretary
Total Post: 2710 Post
Lower Division Clerk – 983 post
Eligibility Detail :
Lower Divisional Clerk – Intermediate (10+2) Exam with 25 words/ minute Hindi Typing Speed in Computer.
Panchayat Secretary – Intermediate (10+2) Exam with Basic Knowledge of Computer.
Stenographer – Intermediate (10+2) with Stenography Typing Speed 100 word/ minute in Hindi
Selection Process – Candidate selection is based on Prelims, Mains, Skill Test
How to Download Admit Card
1. Candidates have to open the official website of Jharkhand SSC
2. In the home page, candidates will get the link jssc.nic.in
3. And Click on JSSC LDC, Stenographer, Panchayat Skill Test Admit Card 2019
4. And After that fill Login details such as Registration No. an DOB.
5. And then click on the Login button to download Admit Card
6. Applicant must read Exam Instruction mentioned on Hall Ticket.
7. JSSC Skill Test Date is June 2019
Download Skill Test Admit Card