Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Test Result 2017
Karnataka Bank has recently uploaded Result for the Recruitment post of Clerk in various Location in India. Those candidate who are appeared to this exam can download Result at official website. Candidate check more detail at SarkariRojgaar.com
Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Exam Result 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name :
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts : 01 December 2016
- End Date for Application : 21 December 2016
- End Date for Fees Payment : 21 December 2016
- Date of Exam : February 2017
- Download Admit Card : Jan or Feb 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
- Unreserved category (GEN / OBC) : INR 600/-
- Reserved category (SC / ST) : INR 500/-
- Fees deposited through Online Debit / Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mobile Wallet.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate passed Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Computer Application/ Business Administration/ Business Management with minimum at least 50% Marks from recognized university.
Age Limit :
- Candidate age belongs to Min 18 Years & Maxi 26 Years.
- Age Relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment rules.
- Candidate age as on 01-12-2016 between 02/12/1990 to 01/12/1998
Job Location :
- Anywhere in India
How To Download Result
- Those Candidate who are appeared to karnataka bank online exam can download Result at Official Website.
- Candidate goes to career link and click on download clerk result.
- Candidate Fill Roll No. and Date of Birth to download result.
Download Result : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here