MP CPCT Online Form 2018
MP Computer Proficiency Certification Online Form 2018
Short Details of Notification
Important Detail : CPCT Score Card as mandatory eligibility criteria for vacancy in various Madhya Pradesh Government departments Recruitment 2018
Exam Name : Computer Proficiency Certification Test
Important Dates :
Online registration Stars : 07 January 2018
End Date for Online Application : 28 January 2018
End Date for Fee Payment : 28 January 2018
Download Admit Card : February 2018
Date of Exam : 17-18 February 2018
Application Fee :
Unreserved category (General/ OBC) : INR 660/-
Reserved category (SC / ST) : 660/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at MP Online
KIOSK or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee
Age Limit : Candidate age belongs to Minimum 18 Years | Maximum : Not Applicable
Eligibility Criteria : Applicant Passed Intermediate (10+2) Exam from any recognized Board OR Passed Class 10th with 03 year Polytechnic Diploma from any recognized Board.
How to Apply
1. Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibilty norms can apply for the Admission Test.
2. Interested candidate may apply online at official website on or before 28-01-2018.
3. Applicant Click on the Registration Page and Enter Aadhar Card No OR Passport No OR Pan Card No
4. After that Fill All Personal Details with High School & Intermediate Roll No.
5. Upload the Photograph & Signature
6. Submit the Application and Pay the Exam Fee and Take A Print Out for future use.
Note : CPCT Score Valid for 2 Years Only.
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here