MPPSC SET Admit Card 2019 – Check State Eligibility Test-2018 Date
Description – Madhya Pradesh PSC MPPSC Released Call Letter for the State Eligibility Test MPSET Examination 2018-2019. Check Exam Date, Syllabus & Exam Pattern at SarkariRojgaar.com
|Download Admit Card|
MPPSC SET Admit Card 2019
(Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC)
Exam Name – MP State Eligibility Test-2018
Application Starts: 11-10-2018
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC ConductedState Eligibility Test Exam 2018-19
Admit Card Out: 03-01-2019
Indore, Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Rewa, Satna, Sagar, Ujjain
MPPSC State Eligibility Test Admit Card 2019
Short Details of Notification
Exam Name – Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test-2018
Chemical Science, Commerce, Defence & Strategic Studies, Economics, English, Geography, Hindi, History, Home Science, Law, Life Science, Mathematics Science, Music, Philosophy, Physical Science, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology, Urdu
Eligibility Detail :
Master Degree in concern Subject with Minimum 55% Marks (For SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates 50% Marks) Final Year Appearing Candidate Also Eligible.
Selection Process – Selection is based on SET Exam
Instructions for Download Admit Card
1. Candidates have to open the official website of mppsc.nic.in
2. Applicant Click on MPPSC SET Admit Card 2019 Link
3. After that Fill Login details such as Application No., Gender, DOB, Captcha
4. And then click on Proceed Button to Download Admit Card.
5. Applicant must read Exam Instruction mentioned on Hall Ticket.
Download Admit Card