MPPSC Pre 2018 Online Form
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC Invites Online Application Form for the Post of State Service Examination 2018 and Forest Service Exam 2018. Those candidate who are enrolled to MPPSC Preliminary Exam can apply online at official website. Check more detail like Age, Fees, Vacancy, Eligibility, Notification, Syllabus at SarkariRojgaar.com
MPPSC State Service Forest Service Pre Online Form 2018
Short Detail of Notification
- Organization Name: MPPSC
- Post Name : State Service, Forest Conservator, Forest Ranger
- Total Vacancy : 308 posts
- Official Website : mppsc.nic.in
- Last Date for Pre Registration : 08-01-2018
Exam Name :
- State Service Examination 2018
- State Forest Examination 2018
Important Dates :
Notification Announcement : 12 December 2017
Online Registration Starts : 18 December 2017
End Date for Application : 08 January 2018
End Date for Fees Payment : 08 January 2018
End Date for Form Correction : 10 January 2018
Download Admit Card : February 2018
Date of Pre Exam : 18 February 2018
Application Fees Deposit :
Unreserved category (General / Other State) : INR 540/-
Reserved Category (SC / ST / OBC) : INR 290/-
Application Form Correction Fees : INR 50/-
Postal Charge : INR 40/-
Application Fees deposited through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking OR Pay by Cash at MP Online Authorised Kiosk.
Total Post : 308 posts
State Service Exam 2018 : General : 102 | SC : 34 | ST : 40 | OBC : 26 | Total Post : 202 Post
Assistant Forest Conservator : Gen : 03 | SC : 01 | ST : 01 | OBC : 01 | Total : 06 Post
Forest Ranger : Gen : 72 | SC : 04 | ST : 05 | OBC : 19 | Total : 100 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
For State Service Examination 2018 : Candidate Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Recognized University
For State Forest Service Examination 2018 :
- Assistant Conservator Forest : Candidate Passed Bachelor Degree in Science or Engineering with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as a One of The Subject in Degree Level.
- Forest Ranger : Candidate Passed Bachelor Degree in Science, Agriculture or Engineering.
Note : For More Information please See Notification.
State Forest Exam Physical Eligibility : Height 163 cms (Male) and 150 cms (Female), Chest : 79 – 84 (Male) and 74 – 79 (Female) and 04 Hours 25 KM Walking, More Details Read Notification
Examination Center : Rewa, Satna, Jabalpur, Bhopal, Chhatarpur, Panna, Indore, Gwalior, Vidisha, Hoshangabad and more in Madhya Pradesh.
How to Apply
- Candidate Opens MPPSC Official Website.
- Click on Notifications/ Advertisement Link.
- Click on the Advt No. 05-06/Exam/2017 Link.
- Read Notification Carefully And then Click on Apply Link.
- Fill all Details Carefully and Submit Application Form.
- Last date for State Service Application is 08-01-2018.
- Last Date for Forest Service Application is 08-01-2018.
Syllabus : Syllabus for State Service Exam
Syllabus : Syllabus for State Forest Exam