MPPSC Mains 2018 Online Form
MPPSC State Service Forest Service Main Online Form 2018
Short Detail of Notification
- Organization Name: MPPSC
- Post Name : State Service, Forest Conservator, Forest Ranger
- Total Vacancy : 308 posts
- Official Website : mppsc.nic.in
- Last Date for Pre Registration : 31-05-2018
Exam Name :
- State Service Examination 2018
- State Forest Examination 2018
Important Dates :
Notification Announcement : 12 December 2017
Online Registration Starts : 18 December 2017
End Date for Application : 08 January 2018
End Date for Fees Payment : 08 January 2018
End Date for Form Correction : 10 January 2018
Download Admit Card : February 2018
Date of Pre Exam : 18 February 2018
Main Registration Starts : 01 May 2018
Main Registration Ends : 31 May 2018
Application Fees Deposit :
Unreserved category (General / Other State) : INR 540/-
Reserved Category (SC / ST / OBC) : INR 290/-
Application Form Correction Fees : INR 50/-
Postal Charge : INR 40/-
Application Fees deposited through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking OR Pay by Cash at MP Online Authorised Kiosk.
Total Post : 308 posts
State Service Exam 2018 : General : 102 | SC : 34 | ST : 40 | OBC : 26 | Total Post : 202 Post
Assistant Forest Conservator : Gen : 03 | SC : 01 | ST : 01 | OBC : 01 | Total : 06 Post
Forest Ranger : Gen : 72 | SC : 04 | ST : 05 | OBC : 19 | Total : 100 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
For State Service Examination 2018 : Candidate Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Recognized University
For State Forest Service Examination 2018 :
- Assistant Conservator Forest : Candidate Passed Bachelor Degree in Science or Engineering with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as a One of The Subject in Degree Level.
- Forest Ranger : Candidate Passed Bachelor Degree in Science, Agriculture or Engineering.
Note : For More Information please See Notification.
State Forest Exam Physical Eligibility : Height 163 cms (Male) and 150 cms (Female), Chest : 79 – 84 (Male) and 74 – 79 (Female) and 04 Hours 25 KM Walking, More Details Read Notification
Examination Center : Rewa, Satna, Jabalpur, Bhopal, Chhatarpur, Panna, Indore, Gwalior, Vidisha, Hoshangabad and more in Madhya Pradesh.
How to Apply
- Candidate Opens MPPSC Official Website.
- Click on Notifications/ Advertisement Link.
- Click on the Advt No. 05-06/Exam/2017 Link.
- Read Notification Carefully And then Click on Apply Link.
- Fill all Details Carefully and Submit Application Form.
- And after candidate Pay Mains Application Fee. and Upload Photo with Sign.
- And then submit complete Application Form
- Last date for Mains Application is 31-05-2018.
Download Mains Notification : Click Here
Syllabus : Syllabus for State Service Exam
Syllabus : Syllabus for State Forest Exam