MPSC Forest Service Online Form 2018
Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC has recently Issued Notification for Maharashtra Forest Service Examination for the Post of Assistant Forest Conservator, Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018. MPSC Forest Service Pre Exam 2018. Those Candidates who are Interested and Eligible for the job post can apply at official website. Check more detail for filling Application form like Age fees, vacancy, eligibility, Application Process at SarkariRojgaar.com
MPSC Forest Ranger, Forest Conservator Recruitment 2018
|Short Detail Of Notification|
Post Name : Forest Service Exam (Assistant Forest Conservator, Forest Ranger)
Important Dates :
Notification Issued : 15 March 2018
Online Registration Starts : 15 March 2018
End Date for Online Application : 04 April 2018
End Date for Fee Submit (Offline) : 5 April 2018
Prelims Exam Date : 24 June 2018
Mains Exam Date : 28 Oct 2018
Application Fee Submission :
Unreserved category (GEN/OBC) : INR 374/-
Reserved category (SC/ ST) : INR 274/-
Fee deposit through Online Credit card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) or CSC Centre or Bank Challan
Age Limit : as on 1-07-2018
Assistant Forest Conservator : 18 to 38 Years
Forest Ranger : 21 to 38 Years
Age Relaxation for reserved category as per MPSC recruitment rules.
Total Vacancy : 26 Post(Asst Forest Conservator- 5, Forest Ranger- 21)
Salary Structure : Remuneration as per organized Recruitment
- Asst Forest Conservator : INR 9300/- to INR 34800/- + GP INR 5000/-
- Forest Ranger- INR 9300/- to INR 34800/- + GP INR 4400/-
Education Qualification : Passed Graduation Degree in Agriculture/ Zoology/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Maths/ Statistics/ Forestry/ Horticulture/Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry Subject from any Recognized University and also knowledge of Marathi Language.
Selection Pattern : Candidate selection is based on Prelims, Mains Exam and Interview.
How To Apply
Those candidate who are fulfill Eligibility norms for the recruitment post. Interested candidate may Apply online at MPSC official Website on or before 04-04-2018. Applicant read Notification before Apply Online.
Process of Application :=
1. Applicants First Login to MPSC Official Website.
2. Open Advertisement/Notification Link at Home page.
3. Now Open Advertisement Link of Maharashtra Forest Services Pre Exam 2018.
4. Read Advertisement and Check Eligibility Details.
5. Now Click on Online Apply Link of related Post.
6. Check form Filling Instruction Carefully.
7. Register by Clicking on Fresh Candidate Registration Link
8. Filling Online Registration Form carefully
9. Pay Application Fee and Upload Scan Photograph & Signature.
10. After Filling Complete Application and then Submit Complete Application Form.
12. Take Application Print Out for Future Reference.
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here