MPSC Group C Online Form 2018
MPSC Group C Tax Assistant, Clerk Typist Recruitment 2018
|Short Detail Of Notification|
Post Name : Group C (Excise SI, Tax Assistant, Clerk Typist)
Important Dates :
Notification Issued : 22 March 2018
Online Registration Starts : 22 March 2018
End Date for Online Application : 11 April 2018
End Date for Offline Fee Deposit : 12 April 2018
Date of Prelims Exam : 14 Oct 2018
Date of Mains Exam :
Typist : 21 Oct 2018,
Excise SI : 4 Nov 2018,
Tax Assistant : 2 Dec 2018
Age Limit : as on 1-07/08-2018
Candidate Age belongs to Minimum 18 years | Minimum 38 Years.
Age relaxation for reserved category as per MPSC recruitment rules.
Total Vacancy : 862 Posts (Excise SI- 33, Tax Assistant- 478, Clerk Typist- 351)
Application Fees deposit :
Unreserved category (GEN/ OBC) : INR 374/-,
Reserved category (SC/ ST) : INR 274/-,
Ex-Serviceman : INR 24/-
Fee deposit through Online Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or CSC Centre or Bank Challan
Salary Structure :
Excise SI : INR 5200/- to INR 20200/- + GP INR 3500/-
Tax Assistant : INR 5200/- to INR 20200/- + GP INR 2400/-
Clerk Typist : INR 5200/- to INR 20200/- + GP INR 1900/-
Eligibility Criteria : Graduation from any recognized University and Knowledge of Marathi Language, For more detail kindly check Notification.
Selection Process : Candidate selection is based on Prelims, Mains Exam and Interview.
How To Apply
Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility norms can Apply for the Recruitment Post. Interested candidate may Apply Online at MPSC official website on or before 11-04-2018. Applicant read full Notification before Apply Online.
Process of Application :=
1. Applicants First going to MPSC Official Website.
2. Now Open Advertisement Link of Maharashtra Group C Services Pre Exam 2018.
3. Read Advertisement and Check Eligibility Details.
4. Now Click on Online Application Link of Relevant Post.
5. Register by Clicking on Fresh Candidate Registration Link
6. Filling Application Form carefully
7. Pay Application Fee and Upload Scan Photo & Sign.
8. Submit Complete Application Form.
9. Take Application Print Out for future use.
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here