MP Saugor Board Admit Card 2019 for Asst Teacher, Peon Various Post
Description – Madhya Pradesh Saugor Cantonment Board MPSCB Released Admit Card for the Vacancy of Assistant Teacher, Peon, ITI Post Recruitment 2019. Candidates Check Full Details at SarkariRojgaar.com
MP Saugor Board Admit Card 2019
(Madhya Pradesh Saugor Cantonment Board MPSCB)
Saugor Board Various Post Call Letter 2019
Application Starts: 29-06-2019
Madhya Pradesh Saugor Cantonment Board MPSCB Conducted Various Post Recruitment 2019
Exam Date: Notify Later
MPSCB Various Post Admit Card Released Download Here
MP Saugor Board Various Post Hall Ticket 2019
Short Details of Notification
Post Name – Assistant Teacher, Peon, Pump Attendant, Sanitary Inspector
Total Vacancy – 16 Post
Eligibility Criteria –
Assistant Teacher – Bachelor Degree in any discipline with Passed B.Ed. Exam.
Peon – Passed 8th Class Exam with Knowledge of Hindi and English in Writing and Reading.
Pump Attendant – Intermediate (10+2) Exam with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
Sanitary Inspector – Intermediate (10+2) Exam with Diploma in Sanitary Inspector.
NOTE – (Read Notification for More Details about Eligibility)
Selection Process: Candidate Selection is based on Written Test & Skill Test (No Skill Test for Teacher)
How to Download Admit Card
1. Candidates have to open the official website of MP Saugor Board
2. In the home page, candidates will get the link mponline.gov.in
3. Candidates Click on MP Saugor Cantonment Board Admit Card 2019
4. Applicant fill Login details Application No., DOB
5. And then click on Generate Button to download Admit card
6. Applicant must read Exam Instruction mentioned on Hall Ticket
7. MPSCB Admit Card Released on 13 August 2019
Download Admit Card