National Aptitude Test Admit Card 2018
NATA 2018 Admit Card
Short Detail of Notification
Course Name : B.arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 18 January 2018
End Date for Application: 02 March 2018
End Date for Fees deposit : 02 March 2018
Download Admit Card : April 2018
Date of Exam : 29 April 2018
Result Declared : June 2018
Education Criteria : Applicant passed/ Appearing Intermediate (10+2) with Mathematics as a Subject OR Three Year Diploma (10+3) in any Stream And Minimum 50% Marks Required OR International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/ appearing, after 10 years of Schooling.
Pattern of Questions and Mode of Answering :
Part A comprises of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to be answered online and Part B will be answered on A4 size drawing sheets. Questions and all instructions will be available only in English medium. The distribution of marks is outlined as follows:
Part A :
- Subjects – Mathematics (20 Questions), General Aptitude (40 Question)
- Total Marks – 120 Marks
Part B :
- Subjects – Drawing (02 Questions)
- Total Marks – 80 Marks
Mathematics & General Aptitude Test – Only one option is correct and correct response will yield 2 (two) marks. There is no negative marking.
Drawing Test – Candidate has to attempt two questions within 90 minutes. The drawing aptitude is judged on the following aspects Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner;
Download Admit Card
- Those Candidate who are enrolled to NATA 2018 exam can download Result at official website.
- Applicant click on NATA 2018 Admit Card Link.
- After that fill Login details to download Exam Admit Card.
- Applicant read exam instruction mentioned on Hall Ticket.
- Date of examination is 29-04-2018 at 09:30 AM to 12:30PM
Download Admit Card : Click Here
Download NATA Syllabus : Click Here
Take Mock Test : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Follow us on