National Aptitude Test B.Arch Admission 2017
National Aptitude Test in Architecture Admission 2017
Short Detail of Notification
Course Name : B.arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts : 02 January 2017
- End Date for Application: 04 February 2017
- End Date for Fees deposit : 04 February 2017
- End Date Print : 28 February 2017
- Date of Exam : 16 April 2017
Exam Fees :
- Unreserved category (General / OBC) : INR 1250/-
- Reserved category (SC / ST / PH) : INR 1250/-
- Application Fees deposit through online Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Mobile Wallet/ Payment Banks/ Cash Card or offline deposit through E-Challan at ICICI Bank.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicant passed/appearing Inter (12th) with Mathematics as a Subject OR
- Three Year Diploma (10+3) in Any Stream Minimum 50% Marks Required.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with Mathematics as compulsory subject
Age Limit : as on 31/07/2017
- Candidate age belongs to Minimum : 17 Years and maximum is not applicable.
How To Apply
- Those Candidate who are fulfill above eligibility can apply for the Admission Test.
- Interested candidate may apply online at NATA official website on or before 04-02-2017
Applicant Read Full Notification Before Apply Online
Online Registration : Click Here
Registered Candidate Login : Click Here
Download NATA Syllabus : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Follow us on