NVS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 2370 TGT, PGT Teacher Various Post
Description – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS Invites Online Application Form for the Various Post of TGT, PGT, Commissioner, LDC, PET Teacher, Law Recruitment 2019. Those candidates who are eligible and interested in the recruitment post can Check Full Details at SarkariRojgaar.com | आवेदन करने से पहले, उम्मीदवारों को यह सुनिश्चित करना चाहिए कि वे पद के लिए पात्रता मानदंडों को पूरा करते हैं। उम्मीदवारों से अनुरोध है कि वे वेबसाइट के माध्यम से आवेदन करें|
NVS Recruitment 2019
(Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, NVS)
NVS Various Post Vacancy 2019
Application Starts: 10-07-2019
Assistant Commissioner: Rs. 1500/-
Asst Commissioner: Max 45 Years
Total – 2370 Post
NVS Various Post Online Form 2019
Short Details of Notification
Post Name – TGT, PGT, Commissioner, LDC, PET Teacher, Law
Total Vacancy – 2370 Post
Eligibility Criteria –
Assistant Commissioner – Master Degree in Humanities / Science / Commerce with 5 Year Experience.
PGT – Master Degree in Related Subject with PGT Minimum 50% Marks And Passed B.Ed Exam.
TGT – Bachelor Degree in Related Subject / Group with Minimum 50% Marks And Passed B.Ed Exam.
Music Teacher – Bachelor in Music with B.Ed OR Five Year Music Course For More Details Read the Notification.
Art Teacher – Degree / Diploma in Fine Arts as Drawing/ Painting/ Sculpture/ GraphicArts/ Crafts More Details Read the Notification.
PET Teacher – B.PEd / DPEd Exam from any Recognized University in India.
Librarian – Degree in Librarian Science.
Staff Nurse Female – Intermediate (10+2) exam with Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Staff Nurse.
Legal Assistant – Degree in Law (LLB Degree) from any Recgonized University in India.
Catering Assistant – High School (Class 10) Exam with Diploma in Catering
LDC (Clerk) – Intermediate (10+2) Exam with 50% Marks and English 30 WPM OR Hindi 25 WPM Typing Speed
NOTE – (Read Notification for More Details about Eligibility)
Selection Process: Candidate Selection is based on Written Examination / Computer Based Test (CBT) and Interview / Personal Interaction.
How to Apply
1. Candidates have to open the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya
2. In the home page, candidates will get the link navodaya.gov.in
3. And After Candidates Click on NVS Various Post Recruitment 2019
4. Read Advertisement and Check Eligibility & Instructions Details.
5. Click on Apply Online Link And Select Eligible Post
6. Fill Up Registration Form and Pay Application Fee.
7. Upload Scan Photograph and Signature and Other Required Documents.
8. At Last, Candidate Submit Final Form.
9. Last date for Apply Online is 09 August 2019