NCDRC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 37 LDC, UDC, MTS Vacancy
Description – National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission NCDRC, New Delhi Invites Online Application Form for Various Post of MTS, UDC and LDC Recruitment 2019. Check more details like Age, Fees, Vacancy, Eligibility, Syllabus and Exam Date at SarkariRojgar.com
NCDRC Recruitment 2019
(National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission)
NCDRC MTS, LDC, UDC Vacancy 2019
Application Starts: 20-07-2019
General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 350/-
Age as on 19-08-2019
Total Post – 37 Posts
NCDRC New Delhi MTS, LDC, UDC Online Form 2019
Short Details of Notification
Post Name – MTS, UDC and LDC
Total Vacancy: 37 Posts
MTS – 14 Post (Gen- 08, OBC- 03, EWS- 01, SC- 01, ST- 01)
LDC – 12 Post (Gen- 07, OBC- 03, EWS- 01, SC- 01, ST- 0)
UDC – 11 Post (Gen- 07, OBC- 02, EWS- 01, SC- 01, ST- 0)
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – High School (Class 10th) Exam from any Recognized Board in India.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Intermediate (Class 12th) Exam with Typing Speed of English 35 wpm OR Hindi 30 wpm
Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – Bachelor Degree in any disipline with English Typing Speed 35 wpm
Selection Process: The Selection is Based on Following Mode.
UDC posts: – Selection shall be made on the basis of OMR based Objective Type Test, Written Descriptive Test and Typing Skill Test
LDC posts: – Selection shall be made on the basis of OMR Objective Type Test, Descriptive Test and Typing Test.
MTS posts: – Selection shall be made on the basis of OMR based Written Examination.
How to Apply Online
1. Candidates have to open the official website of upsssc.gov.in
2. Applicant Click on NCDRC UDC, LDC, MTS Recruitment 2019
3. After that Applicant fill Registration (for New User) and Login (Registered User).
4. And after that Fill Application Form and Pay Application Fee And Upload Image & Sign
5. And then Submit Complete Application Form. And Taking Print Out
6. Applicant read full Notification / Instruction carefully before Apply Online.
7. The Last Date for Apply Online is 19 August 2019