NYKS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 337 MTS, DYC, Clerk Various Post
Description – Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan NYKS Invites Online Application Form for the Post of Multi Tasking Staff, Account Clerk and District Youth Coordinator Recruitment 2019. Those Applicants who are fulfilling Eligibility Norms Can apply for Recruitment Post. Check more details like Age, Eligibility, Fees, Vacancy, Syllabus and Exam Date at SarkariRojgaar.com ऑनलाइन आवेदन की तिथि आगे बढ़ा दी गई हैं
NYKS Recruitment 2019
(Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan NYKS)
Post Name – MTS, Account Clerk, and District Youth Coordinator
Application Starts: 29-07-2019
General / OBC (Male) – INR 700/-
Age Limit 01-01-2019
For MTS – 18-25 years
NYKS Clerk, DYC, MTS Registration Date Extended upto 17-08-2019
Nehru Yuva Kendra Various Post Online Form 2019
Short Details of Notification
Post Name – Multi Tasking Staff, Account Clerk, and District Youth Coordinator
Vacancy Details – 337 posts
Youth Coordinator – 100 Posts (Gen- 40, EWS- 10, OBC- 27, SC- 15, ST- 08)
Account Clerk – 73 Posts (Gen- 30, EWS- 07, OBC- 20, SC- 11, ST- 05)
Multi Tasking Staff MTS – 52 Posts (Gen- 21, EWS- 05, OBC- 14, SC- 08, ST- 04)
District Youth Coordinator – Post Graduate Degree in Any Subject / Discipline in Any Recognized University in India.
Account Clerk Cum Typist – Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com OR Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 2 Yr Experience. with English Typing speed – 30 WPM and Hindi Typing speed – 25 WPM
Multi Tasking Staff – Passed High School (Class 10) Exam from any Recognized Board.
Selection Process – Selection is based on Following Mode
1. DYC will have to appear for Online Written exam and Personal Interview.
Instructions for Apply Online
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR:
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
1. Candidates have to open the official website of nyks.nic.in
2. Applicant Click on Nehru Yuva Kendra Recruitment 2019
3. And After fill the Application Form and Submit Fee Payment.
4. After that Upload Image, Sign, Left Thumb Impression, Hand Written Declaration And then Submit Complete Application Form.
5. Read the Instruction carefully before Making Form Submission.