GPAT Admit Card 2019 Check Entrance Exam Date at ntagpat.nic.in
Description – National Testing Agency NTA Uploads Call Letter for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test GPAT Examination 2019. Check Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Exam Date at SarkariRojgaar.com
|? Download Admit Card|
GPAT Admit Card 2019
(National Testing Agency NTA)
Exam Name – Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
Registration Starts: 01-11-2018
National Testing Agency NTA Conducted Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test GPAT Examination 2019
Admit Card Out: 07-01-2019
CBT Admit Card Available
NTA GPAT Admission Test Admit Card 2019
Short Details of Notification
Exam Name – Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test GPAT Examination 2019
Eligibility Details –
GPAT – Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy.
Uttar Pradesh – Allahabad (Prayagraj), Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Luckow, Meerut and Varanasi.
Selection Process: Candidate selection is based on the online Computer Based Test of 3 hours duration with 125 objective type questions.. The medium of Question Paper shall be in English only.
Instructions for Download Admit Card
1. Candidates have to open the official website of ntagpat.nic.in
4. And click on “GPAT Admit Card 2019”
5. Fill Login details such as Application No. & Password or By Application No. & DOB
6. After that click on the Search button to download Call Letter
7. The applicant can check Instruction for mentioned on Hall Ticket
Download Admit Card