NTA UGC NET May 2021 Online Form – Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates
Description – National Testing Agency NTA Invites Online Application Form for the Admission through JRF and UGC NET May 2021 Examination for Lecturer. Check more details like UGC NET Notification, Age, Fees, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus at SarkariRojgaar.com
NTA UGC NET May 2021 Online Form
(National Testing Agency, NTA)
UGC NET May 2021 Application Form
Registration Starts: 02-02-2021
General: Rs. 1000/-
As on 01-12-2020
NTGA NET May 2021 Online Form (Last Date Extended – 09 March 2021)
NTA UGC NET Online Form 2021
Short Details of Notification
Exam Name – NTA UGC NET May 2021
Subjects Of The Test – The Test will be held in the subjects mentioned below:
(i) Chemical Sciences
M.Sc / Equivalent Degree with 55% Marks for General / OBC (For SC / ST and PH Candidates: 50% Marks.)
Selection Process: Candidate Selection based on Written Exam.
Date & Exam Pattern: The single paper MCQ-based test will be held tentatively on Sunday, the 15th December 2019 as under. The test will be bilingual. The Test Duration 3 Hours.
How to Apply Online
1. Candidates have to open the official website of csirhrdg.res.in
2. And Click on NTA NET May 2021 Registration Form – (Last Date Extended)
3. Applicant read full Notification & Instructions before Apply Online.
4. And after that Fill Step I Registration Form and Get User Id and Password
5. And again log in with User Id and Password and Complete Step II Application Form.
6. And then Upload Scanned Photo, Signature, Qualifying Final Marksheet, Category, PWD Certificate
7. And after Step III Pay Online Exam Fees and Submit Complete Application Form
7. Applicant Taking Fees Receipt and Application Print Out for future reference.
8. NTA NET May 2021 Application Form Last Date Extended till is 09 March 2021
Download Date Extended Notice