Rajasthan HC LDC Type Test Admit Card 2017
Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Uploads Computer Typing Test Admit Card for the Recruitment Post of LDC Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade II Vacancy 2017. Those candidate who are enrolled to High Court can download Admit Card at official website. Check Updates Regularly at SarkariRojgaar.com
Rajasthan High Court LDC Computer Test Admit Card
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name : Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 22 February 2017
End Date for Application : 18 March 2017
End Date for Fees Pay : 21 March 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
Unreserved category (General / OBC / Other State) : INR 100/-
Reserve Category : INR 25/-
Application Fees deposit through Rajasthan E Mitra, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or offline E-Challan.
Age Limit :
Candidate age belongs to Min 18 Years & Max 35 Years.
Age relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment rules.
Age as on 18-03-2017.
Total Post : 2043 Posts
LDC : 1733 Post, Stenographer : 263 Post, Stenographer II : 47 Post
Eligibility Detail :
Candidate have to passed Intermediate (10+2) Exam with O Level Exam OR Diploma in Computer Science / Engineering / Equivalent.
Download Admit Card
- Those candidate who are enrolled to High Court of Rajasthan LDC Exam can download Computer Test Admit Card at official website.
- Candidate Click on Current Opening Ling.
- After that Click on LDC, Stenographer Exam Link.
- New Window should be Open two Links are visible. One for Lower Divisional Clerk and Second is Stenographer.
- Candidate Click on Link as per Filling Application.
- And Click on LDC Computer Test Admit Card Link.
- After that Fill Applicant Id And Date of Birth and Click on Search Button to download Admit Card.
Download Type Test Admit Card : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here