Rajasthan HC LDC Type Test Admit Card 2017
Rajasthan High Court LDC Computer Test Admit Card
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name : Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 22 February 2017
End Date for Application : 18 March 2017
End Date for Fees Pay : 21 March 2017
Exam Fees Detail :
Unreserved category (General / OBC / Other State) : INR 100/-
Reserve Category : INR 25/-
Application Fees deposit through Rajasthan E Mitra, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or offline E-Challan.
Age Limit :
Candidate age belongs to Min 18 Years & Max 35 Years.
Age relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment rules.
Age as on 18-03-2017.
Total Post : 2043 Posts
LDC : 1733 Post, Stenographer : 263 Post, Stenographer II : 47 Post
Eligibility Detail :
Candidate have to passed Intermediate (10+2) Exam with O Level Exam OR Diploma in Computer Science / Engineering / Equivalent.
Download Admit Card
- Those candidate who are enrolled to High Court of Rajasthan LDC Exam can download Computer Test Admit Card at official website.
- Candidate Click on Current Opening Ling.
- After that Click on LDC, Stenographer Exam Link.
- New Window should be Open two Links are visible. One for Lower Divisional Clerk and Second is Stenographer.
- Candidate Click on Link as per Filling Application.
- And Click on LDC Computer Test Admit Card Link.
- After that Fill Applicant Id And Date of Birth and Click on Search Button to download Admit Card.
Download Type Test Admit Card : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here